[Scotland Championship, League One, League Two & below] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Scotland's Championship, League One, League Two and the leagues below (Levels 2, 3, 4 & below) here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Scotland's Championship, League One, League Two and the leagues below (Levels 2, 3, 4 & below) should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, Come on ye pars said:

I can understand it not being on Beta, but Paul Watson left Dunfermline recently by mutual consent.  Do you know if this will be included with the final release?

Hi @Come on ye pars

We had to lock the database for the pre-release beta, to run through our checks, about a week ago. Watson was released on Tuesday so that happened too late.

I can see in the current database I have, that he is unattached. So that will be fixed for the release of the game.

St Cadoc's (2000020466) in the West of Scotland league have their home and aways kits reversed in game. Home kit is all red, away is the white with black and red. Game shows opposite. Thanks. 

Only a few issues with the Dunfermline data:

Vytas - alongside Connolly he's our best CB.  In the game he only has 7 for tackling in my game.  Not sure if this is random.  He's a big old fashioned defender who is quite good at marking, heading and tackling.  Not any good with passing or possession.  I'd say he deserves a slight boost by a few points and tackling brought up to 11 or 12.

Also, Paul Allan is a member of the first team and is a regular starter, I'd say his CA should be closer to other first team starters. I'd say about 80-85.

2 positional ratings, Comrie as a CB at 15.  He played there when we tried 3 at the back but never looked comfortable.  I'd suggest 12 there.  Likewise Thomas at CM.  He played fine against lower opposition but against teams in our league it's not suited him.  I'd say it should be a 12/13.

Lewis Martin is still out injured.  He never played last year at all and not played this year either.  Can't see him playing for a long time yet.  I believe he has plantar fasciitis. 

Lastly, Dan Pybus is a limited footballer, probably our best midfielder, would suggest his CA to be upped slightly (Reece Cole has a lot more CA and to be honest from what I've seen the CAs should be switched around), but the main issue is his work rate.  He's been our hardest working player so far, not a great footballer, but he works hard.  Not sure if the 9 is random but I'd say it should be a lot higher

What's with a lot of the Raith players having some unreal composure? I'm not sure if any of these attributes are randomised, but I've seen:

Christophe Berra  16

Kyle Benidictus - 16

Brad Spencer - 18

Riley-Snow -18

Perhaps it's right, but they are all way above league average and it does seem unlikely? that's almost world-class levels of composure from some fairly plodding lower-league standard Scottish players

2 hours ago, miarqjosesoares said:

What was the issue?

I thought there were a couple of players missing from the Dunipace squad but I'd started game with default 'small' database. When I switched to large the players were there.

I know the leagues are not active, but is anyone from SI able to comment on the West of Scotland league setup for season 2022/23 in game? I know they have the Conference A, B, C and Division 4 model below the West of Scotland Premier in game, but will the game switch the structure in 2022/23 to go to a pyramid rather than three conferences on the same level, or would that be in FM23?

Thanks

1 hour ago, joe5p said:

I know the leagues are not active, but is anyone from SI able to comment on the West of Scotland league setup for season 2022/23 in game? I know they have the Conference A, B, C and Division 4 model below the West of Scotland Premier in game, but will the game switch the structure in 2022/23 to go to a pyramid rather than three conferences on the same level, or would that be in FM23?

Thanks

It won't change until FM23 mate, with it being a non playable league.

Another issue with Dunfermline.  Mark Connolly on loan from Dundee United has an injury set for 9-10 months when starting game on 28/06/2021.  He played his first game for us on 29/09/2021.  Not sure if he played for Dundee United reserves before coming back.  Maybe Stuart Milne can advise if he played before joining Dunfermline?

Think his injured needs fixed to be 3 months at the most.  Not sure if it's start date of the injury that's causing this

Also, Iain Wilson had an Achilles injury (see Manager on Monday | Dunfermline Athletic Football Club (dafc.co.uk)) but he only came back yesterday so he should be out for the first 4 months of season I'd say.  He's been injured from 03/04/2021 and missed pre season.

Found out more about the Lewis Martin injury.  Report says its a persistent calf problem.  Lewis Martin signs Dunfermline deal and Ryan Dow injury update (thecourier.co.uk) also Dunfermline: Lewis Martin faces 'lengthy spell' out | Dunfermline Press confirming that it's been ongoing for a very long period.  He's still out injured so definitely should be out for at least 4 months.  I'd advise longer as there is no news of him coming back soon.

Looking at Rhys Breen, not seen much of him at all but he's ahead of Leon Jones and Ross Graham in the pecking order.  He's not played much as he had to isolate a few times, had covid and then had an injury.  He's not getting in ahead of Vytas or Connolly but is our third best centre back.  Graham and Jones have been dropped and not making the bench now and neither are injured.  I'd suggest improving his CA and reducing Graham and Jones's CA's to reflect this.  Breen signed for QoTS in January on loan from Rangers and played 16 times, starting each of them, and they finished 6 in the league so would say he could be rated a bit higher

Edited by Come on ye pars

25 minutes ago, Come on ye pars said:

Another issue with Dunfermline.  Mark Connolly on loan from Dundee United has an injury set for 9-10 months when starting game on 28/06/2021.  He played his first game for us on 29/09/2021.  Not sure if he played for Dundee United reserves before coming back.  Maybe Stuart Milne can advise if he played before joining Dunfermline?

Think his injured needs fixed to be 3 months at the most.  Not sure if it's start date of the injury that's causing this

Cheers for that. I've altered the injury end date to 23/8/21. Hopefully it gets in in time.

2 minutes ago, Giro said:

Cheers for that. I've altered the injury end date to 23/8/21. Hopefully it gets in in time.

Perfect thanks.  Added a few bits of info to my post as well.  And suggested some things above too.  Not missed a game all season but it looks like we might be playing yous next season!

7 hours ago, Come on ye pars said:

Perfect thanks.  Added a few bits of info to my post as well.  And suggested some things above too.  Not missed a game all season but it looks like we might be playing yous next season!

Nah, we want to try League 2 next season :lol:

Cheers. Added Wilson's injury now. Martin's was already in the database, as a calf injury until January 22, but game wasn't picking it up.

think this might have had to with type of calf injury set, with the shorter expected time out, so I've had to change it to an achillies type calf injury, with the longer expected time out and hopefully it picks it up.

7 hours ago, Giro said:

Nah, we want to try League 2 next season :lol:

Cheers. Added Wilson's injury now. Martin's was already in the database, as a calf injury until January 22, but game wasn't picking it up.

think this might have had to with type of calf injury set, with the shorter expected time out, so I've had to change it to an achillies type calf injury, with the longer expected time out and hopefully it picks it up.

Perfect thanks.  Yeah, both teams seem to be mirroring each other with how poor we are and both boards not exactly endearing themselves to their supporters! 

Might be a late for this, but looking at Kelty Hearts, the addition of some personnel such as Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcolm as favoured personnel who were at the club for maybe 2/3 years compared with the unlisted Thomas Courts (Dundee Utd Manager) who spent maybe 15 years in total at the club both as a player and manager (2013 - 2018).

I am not 100% on the exact timelines just found it funny that guys that spent a couple of years get listed but a guy who spent so long at the club including a lot of building what the club is now from his time as manager isnt registered as a club icon/legend

On 31/10/2021 at 17:46, Mogil said:

Might be a late for this, but looking at Kelty Hearts, the addition of some personnel such as Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcolm as favoured personnel who were at the club for maybe 2/3 years compared with the unlisted Thomas Courts (Dundee Utd Manager) who spent maybe 15 years in total at the club both as a player and manager (2013 - 2018).

I am not 100% on the exact timelines just found it funny that guys that spent a couple of years get listed but a guy who spent so long at the club including a lot of building what the club is now from his time as manager isnt registered as a club icon/legend

Barry Ferguson won them promotion to League Two and is generally regarded as being the main reason why they could bring in the players they had in the Lowland League such as Nathan Austin and Dylan Easton. Far from a legend but I think it's fair to have him included as favoured personnel. 

Tam Courts is a divisive figure at Kelty Hearts, mainly due to him resigning as manager and falling out with people behind the scenes at the club. 

Josh Bradley-Hurst (Clyde) is missing some history from his profile.

He made 6 appearances 0 goals on loan at Gloucester City from Birmingham in 19/20, joined 02/09/19: https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-birmingham-celtic-gloucester-3276235

Also made 3 appearances 0 goals on loan at Hungerford Town from Birmingham in 19/20, joined 30/11/19: https://www.hungerfordtown.com/teams/11575/match-centre/1-4489106/report

On 22/10/2021 at 07:05, joe5p said:

St Cadoc's (2000020466) in the West of Scotland league have their home and aways kits reversed in game. Home kit is all red, away is the white with black and red. Game shows opposite. Thanks. 

Hi, St Cadoc's kits are still reversed in the full release. I know they are an unplayable club, but it is the opposite to what the game shows at full release. Home is the red one, away is what currently shows as home. 

Can I ask, do Dunfermline have a researcher?  Most of the stats I'd say are fine but there are a few issues.  Especially a lot of players having random stats and 1st team players having very low CA's.  If they don't have a researcher I'm happy to help with stats and ratings etc.  I go home and away to every game so see these players constantly.  Please just message me.

I see Vytas's tackling has been input but I wasn't aware his other stats are random.  So for a guy that is 6'6 he's sometimes getting a strength rating of 7 which isn't correct.

Also, Rhys Breen and Paul Allan, 2 I highlighted previously, are the 3rd lowest rated and the lowest rated in the squad but are both in the 1st team at the moment (I know we're terrible but their CA's should be higher.  Currently in the game, Allan wouldn't even make it into Cowdenbeaths team and Breen would be an average player for them).  I mentioned previously Breen is our third rated CB after Connolly and Vytas, but in the game he is our lowest rated.  His stats are all random I believe.  Likewise Matty Todd's rating is slightly lower than it should be.  All 3 should be in the CA 80-85 range I'd say.  I'd also say Kyle MacDonald should be higher rated as well and he is right footed not left footed.

Not sure what is happening with Fife Elite in the game.  These players, MacDonald, Todd, Breen, Allan and also Miller Fenton get put to Fife Elite whereas they shouldn't.  They are not part of FE in real life.  They are part of the first team squad.  Maybe because their CA's are too low? I believe FE is disbanding next year so will be easier for future games, and as this year we only really have a 1st team squad it's hard to know what to do in regards to a reserve team etc.

Other few things.  Todd and Allan should be friends.  Recently on website saying they have known each other for 10-11 years and have a great friendship outside of football.  Also Allan should have favoured club as Dunfermline.  He grew up supporting Dunfermline.  

Likewise, a previous Par, Kerr McInroy should also have Dunfermline as a favoured club.  When he was signed on loan last year he was interviewed and he said he used to go to East End with his Grandad I believe.  

On 08/11/2021 at 23:45, joe5p said:

Hi, St Cadoc's kits are still reversed in the full release. I know they are an unplayable club, but it is the opposite to what the game shows at full release. Home is the red one, away is what currently shows as home. 

This has been resolved on ORDB. Just waiting on an early patch hopefully. 

Edited by RampantFM

15 hours ago, kpp99 said:

Sophie Marr (ID: 2000048461) :

Her birthday in game is 04/07/1988 when her actual birthday is 18/04/1999

Also she is Scottish not English, born in Fife.

Put a sub in to get this corrected. Thanks for the info. 

• 3 weeks later...

In the under 18 Performance League in Scotland, Fife Elite have disbanded and all registered players and staff have transferred to Dunfermline, as Dunfermline have reinstated their academy structure. The change in real life applies as of January 2022. 

You can see more on Dunfermline's official site. Fife Elite are referred to as FEFA in the article.

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=New_DAFC_Youth_Academy_moves_forward&ID=13465

12 hours ago, joe5p said:

In addition, Livingston have relaunched their academy, which would play within the same structure as where Fife Elite were too. So Dunfermline and Livingston need added, and Fife Elite removed. 

https://livingstonfc.co.uk/livingston-fc-youth-academy-trials/

Aye, cheers, the Dunfermline researcher's already flagged it up in our group but we're not sure if we're going to be able to get it in for the next data patch, or FM23.

We're still trying to get the Advanced Youth League sorted, as it's carrying 7 teams instead of 6 in game the now. This is because Airdrie dropped their system, so now the games adding a random U18 team instead. So it'll be easy enough for us to remove Fife Elite, but like the Advanced League, it's the getting Dunfermline in that might be the issue.

I assume the way Dunfermline's post reads, they will be in the Performance League, but we still dunno where Livi will be. I imagine they'll be Advanced, like Falkirk had to, when they re-started, so we'll just get the Advanced League sorted from 7 to 6, when it could suddenly go back to 7 :mad:.

So aye, if you think this post is confusing, it's because it is and hurting my head :lol:. It's a case of we need to wait and see what's going on (and the SFA site is worse than useless for this years current setup, never mind next.) And although Dunfermline's post reads like their teams starting in January, I don't think they'll be able to participate in the current 21/22 setup, as the leagues have already started and it says they've got a one year license through 2022, which suggests season 2022/2023, before it says the system's getting revamped in '23.

Right, I'm away for a lie down after that :lol:

6 hours ago, Giro said:

Aye, cheers, the Dunfermline researcher's already flagged it up in our group but we're not sure if we're going to be able to get it in for the next data patch, or FM23.

We're still trying to get the Advanced Youth League sorted, as it's carrying 7 teams instead of 6 in game the now. This is because Airdrie dropped their system, so now the games adding a random U18 team instead. So it'll be easy enough for us to remove Fife Elite, but like the Advanced League, it's the getting Dunfermline in that might be the issue.

I assume the way Dunfermline's post reads, they will be in the Performance League, but we still dunno where Livi will be. I imagine they'll be Advanced, like Falkirk had to, when they re-started, so we'll just get the Advanced League sorted from 7 to 6, when it could suddenly go back to 7 :mad:.

So aye, if you think this post is confusing, it's because it is and hurting my head :lol:. It's a case of we need to wait and see what's going on (and the SFA site is worse than useless for this years current setup, never mind next.) And although Dunfermline's post reads like their teams starting in January, I don't think they'll be able to participate in the current 21/22 setup, as the leagues have already started and it says they've got a one year license through 2022, which suggests season 2022/2023, before it says the system's getting revamped in '23.

Right, I'm away for a lie down after that :lol:

Yeah it is confusing, it might be worth keeping an eye on the SFA site. Kilmarnock are dropping to performance and St Mirren are moving up to elite in January, but I don't know how that plays out at Under 18 level as the U16 to U11 levels are slightly different to U18. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ente35 said:

The birth date of Luke Matheson from Hamilton is wrong. It must be 02.10.2002 instead of 03.10.2002  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/luke-matheson/profil/spieler/614084

Transfermarkt is far from a flawless reference site and shouldn't be seen as gospel.

Wolves own website has him born on 3/10/2002 - https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/academy/20210629-one-to-eleven-luke-matheson/

• 4 weeks later...

All of these teams are in the preliminary round draw for the Scottish Cup this year as they gained their SFA membership but only a few are in the game when the draw is made.

Auchinleck Talbot

Banks O’Dee

Blackburn United

Broxburn Athletic

Burntisland Shipyard

Camelon

Clydebank

Coldstream

Cumnock

Dalkeith Thistle

Darvel

Dunbar United

Dundonald Bluebell

Dunipace

Easthouses Lily MWFC

Girvan

Glasgow University

Golspie Sutherland

Haddington Athletic

Hawick Royal Albert United

Hill of Beath Hawthorn

Irvine Meadow XI

Jeanfield Swifts

Linlithgow Rose

Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale

Musselburgh Athletic

Newtongrange Star

Newton Stewart

Penicuik Athletic

Preston Athletic

Sauchie Juniors

St Cuthbert Wanderers

Threave Rovers

Tranent Juniors

Tynecastle

Whitehill Welfare

Wigtown & Bladnoch

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/202122-scottish-cup-fixture-dates-confirmed/

• 3 weeks later...

The birth date of Cammy Williamson from Falkirk FC should be verified. It probably must be 05.03.2003 instead of 20.05.2003  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/cammy-williamson/profil/spieler/680845 https://everythingforfootball.co.uk/player/cammy-williamson/

The birth date of Steven Hetherington from Falkirk FC should be verified. It probably must be 09.02.1993 instead of 09.03.1993  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/steven-hetherington/profil/spieler/133041 https://www.sport.de/fussball/pe289658/steven-hetherington/

The birth date of Ryan Fulton from Hamilton Academical FC should be verified. It probably must be 23.05.1996 instead of 20.05.1996  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/ryan-fulton/profil/spieler/193861 https://www.kicker.de/ryan-fulton/spieler

The birth date of Armand Gnanduillet from Heart of Midlothian FC should be verified. It probably must be 13.02.1992 instead of 30.11.1991  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/armand-gnanduillet/profil/spieler/194533 https://www.kicker.de/armand-gnanduillet/spieler

The birth date of Ryan Porteous from Hibernian FC should be verified. It probably must be 25.03.1999 instead of 03.01.1999  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/ryan-porteous/profil/spieler/446093 https://www.kicker.de/ryan-porteous/spielerposition

The birth date of Sean Mackie from Hibernian FC should be verified. It probably must be 04.11.1998 instead of 01.01.1998  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/sean-mackie/profil/spieler/374984 https://www.fussballtransfers.com/spieler/sean-mackie/

The birth date of Cameron Harper from Inverness Caledonian Thistle should be verified. It probably must be 10.11.2001 instead of 18.10.2001  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/cameron-harper/profil/spieler/563903 https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=110472

The birth date of Oli Shaw from Kilmarnock FC should be verified. It probably must be 12.09.1998 instead of 12.03.1998  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/oli-shaw/profil/spieler/369424 https://www.kicker.de/oli-shaw/spieler

The birth date of James Penrice from Livingston FC should be verified. It probably must be 22.12.1998 instead of 26.12.1998  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/james-penrice/profil/spieler/363227 https://www.kicker.de/james-penrice/spieler/scottish-premiership/2021-22/fc-livingston

The birth date of Nicky Devlin from Livingston FC should be verified. It probably must be 17.10.1993 instead of 11.08.1993  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/nicky-devlin/profil/spieler/148215 https://www.kicker.de/nicky-devlin/spieler

The birth date of Jake Carroll from Motherwell FC should be verified. It probably must be 11.08.1991 instead of 10.08.1991  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/jake-carroll/profil/spieler/182242 https://www.kicker.de/jake-carroll/spieler

The birth date of Ricki Lamie from Motherwell FC should be verified. It probably must be 20.06.1993 instead of 30.06.1993  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/ricki-lamie/profil/spieler/216270 https://www.kicker.de/ricki-lamie/spieler/scottish-premiership/2021-22/fc-motherwell

The birth date of Scott Fox from Motherwell FC should be verified. It probably must be 28.06.1987 instead of 02.04.1987  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/scott-fox/profil/spieler/60923 https://www.kicker.de/scott-fox/spieler

The birth date of Brian Graham from Partick Thistle FC should be verified. It probably must be 23.11.1987 instead of 06.07.1987  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/brian-graham/profil/spieler/36709 https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-team/brian-graham-2-2/

The birth date of Stuart Bannigan from Partick Thistle FC should be verified. It probably must be 17.09.1992 instead of 16.09.1992  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/stuart-bannigan/profil/spieler/121137 https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-team/stuart-bannigan/

The birth date of Ally Roy from Queen of the South FC should be verified. It probably must be 26.07.1997 instead of 26.05.1997  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/ally-roy/profil/spieler/328430 https://www.sport.de/fussball/pe365068/ally-roy/

The birth date of Roberto Nditi from Queen of the South FC should be verified. It probably must be 01.10.2000 instead of 01.08.2000  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/roberto-nditi/profil/spieler/530949 https://www.playmakerstats.com/player.php?id=633202

The birth date of Ruben Soares Junior from Queen of the South FC should be verified. It probably must be 18.01.2000 instead of 19.02.2000  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/ruben-junior/profil/spieler/905670 https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=134886

The birth date of Jack Simpson from Rangers FC should be verified. It probably must be 18.12.1996 instead of 17.12.1996  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/jack-simpson/profil/spieler/419930 https://sportdaten.sportbild.bild.de/fussball/pe439822/jack-simpson/profil/

The birth date of Dominic Samuel from Ross County FC should be verified. It probably must be 01.04.1994 instead of 11.04.1994  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/dominic-samuel/profil/spieler/203784 https://www.ran.de/datenbank/fussball/pe302883/dominic-samuel/

The birth date of Jay Henderson from St. Mirren FC should be verified. It probably must be 07.03.2002 instead of 21.02.2002  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/jay-henderson/profil/spieler/634666 https://www.stmirren.com/jay-henderson

The birth date of Blair Currie from Stirling Albion FC should be verified. It probably must be 25.05.1993 instead of 19.02.1994  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/blair-currie/profil/spieler/193076 https://soccer.everythingforfootball.com/player/blair-currie/

The birth date of Nathan Flanagan from Stirling Albion FC should be verified. It probably must be 04.05.1997 instead of 05.05.1997  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/nathan-flanagan/profil/spieler/310320 https://www.fussballtransfers.com/spieler/nathan-flanagan/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, looked at the update, some of the Dunfermline data is better however Rhys Breen is still rated too low for a  1st team player.  Also, Efe Ambrose isn't on loan at the club.  This was done after the transfer window but thought it might have been included. Was this out of the data lock window?  Just wondering, will this be fixed in any future updates or will there be no more updates on the game for transfers like this?  Thanks

4 hours ago, Come on ye pars said:

Hi, looked at the update, some of the Dunfermline data is better however Rhys Breen is still rated too low for a  1st team player.  Also, Efe Ambrose isn't on loan at the club.  This was done after the transfer window but thought it might have been included. Was this out of the data lock window?  Just wondering, will this be fixed in any future updates or will there be no more updates on the game for transfers like this?  Thanks

That's on me I'm afraid. With the Champ, 1&2 loan windows still open, we tried to get in as many as we could before lock. I fulfilled the Ambrose request and if you check the editor, he's on loan, but to St Johnstone from St Johnstone :(. There's a final update after the China window shuts, so I've put a transfer request in (as we're all locked out now) and hopefully it'll get sorted.

Edited by Giro

4 hours ago, Giro said:

That's on me I'm afraid. With the Champ, 1&2 loan windows still open, we tried to get in as many as we could before lock. I fulfilled the Ambrose request and if you check the editor, he's on loan, but to St Johnstone from St Johnstone :(. There's a final update after the China window shuts, so I've put a transfer request in (as we're all locked out now) and hopefully it'll get sorted.

ah ok, no worries.  hopefully gets sorted in the final update

• SI Staff
On 25/02/2022 at 18:52, Giro said:

Fixed that up

The make up of the Scottish Cup is still wrong has been the last few years, the make up can be found at the following link. 

Clicky

I've just got to the first prelim round in my game and 7 teams not on the list are in but there is the correct number of ties. 

• SI Staff
10 hours ago, MarcPTFC said:

Alloa Athletic player Steven Boyd (61071820) has a CA of 7 instead of, presumably, 77.

A silly typo, no doubt. Fixed, Thanks for the report

On 28/02/2022 at 20:59, Big Easy said:

The make up of the Scottish Cup is still wrong has been the last few years, the make up can be found at the following link. 

Clicky

I've just got to the first prelim round in my game and 7 teams not on the list are in but there is the correct number of ties. 

Any update on this?