[Serbia] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Serbia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Serbia should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DannySrb said:

Serbian SuperLeague rules are wrong.

1) The match squad must have no more than 4 foreign players > max. 4 foreign players on the pitch and as much as you want on the bench (foreign player can sub in only for foreign player if there is already 4 on the pitch).

2) The match squad must have at least 4 under-21 players - this rule does not exist.

3) There must be at least 2 under-21 players in playing 11 for the first half of the game > there must be at least 1 under-21 player in playing 11 for the first half of the game.

This is not a data issue at all. Moreover, it has already been discussed in the right topic, here:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In Serbian top division, after the first season (21/22) every following year, the pre-season training starts too late. There's only 2 weeks of pre-season training before the first match of the season, which is not enough. As in real life and earlier FM it usually starts in mid-june, so there should be at least 3 or 4 weeks of pre-season training before the first match. On FM22 it never starts before 01.07. 

Because of that, my players get tired and jaded in October, despite the fact that i rotate players often.

1.JPG

44 minutes ago, fansten992 said:

In Serbian top division, after the first season (21/22) every following year, the pre-season training starts too late. There's only 2 weeks of pre-season training before the first match of the season, which is not enough. As in real life and earlier FM it usually starts in mid-june, so there should be at least 3 or 4 weeks of pre-season training before the first match. On FM22 it never starts before 01.07. 

Because of that, my players get tired and jaded in October, despite the fact that i rotate players often.

Thank you for reporting this, but this is not a data issue/a database related issue. The preparation start date in the database is set to 18/6, so this must be a coding issue.

6 hours ago, sindjilic said:

Serbian league does not start for me after 2022. I play one season and after that nothing happens. How is this possible when the game came out months ago?

Just like the post above - this is not a data issue and should be reported within league-specific issues in case you are running the game with the default league rules and database.

If you have activated any unofficial add-ons (like the ones activating the leagues below the First League), or activated these leagues yourself using the editor, this might be affecting your save.

With the latest version of the game, my save is normally running.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, there are a lot of mistakes in the squad of the teams in the 3 Serbian leagues, players who have not been in the team for several years are still there, no new players have been added for years. Is there a chance to do it for FM 23? and is there a chance that 3. leagues of Serbia will be included in the new FM 23? I would also like to help in terms of working on clubs from the 3 leagues of Serbia? How can I add new players? Thanks

51 minutes ago, slavkoxxx said:

Hi, there are a lot of mistakes in the squad of the teams in the 3 Serbian leagues, players who have not been in the team for several years are still there, no new players have been added for years. Is there a chance to do it for FM 23? and is there a chance that 3. leagues of Serbia will be included in the new FM 23? I would also like to help in terms of working on clubs from the 3 leagues of Serbia? How can I add new players? Thanks

If you are are talking about the third tier of competition in Serbia (Belgrade, Vojvodina, East and West), my colleague Marko, who is in charge of the third and the lower levels, has been clearing the squads in these levels since a couple of months ago. No new levels will be included in the default version of the game. Of course, if would be nice if you could help Marko with the third tier, I will share his contact with you in a private message. Thanks.