[Sweden] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Sweden here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Sweden should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Two issues:

1. Patrick Ekwall (93084990) is 24 years old in my save , must be a bugg or something? According to ORB he is 56 years old. 

2. Some player profiles has Stockholms län as city of birth ,  should be Stockholm only. 

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, Drejer said:

How come Ostersunds does not have a transfer-ban in the game? @David Siddall

Hi,

Based upon what we have set Ostersunds have a transfer embargo that expires on 31/12/2021

If that is not working in game could you please post  that in the transfers issues with a save game

Cheers

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, LARS said:

Two issues:

1. Patrick Ekwall (93084990) is 24 years old in my save , must be a bugg or something? According to ORB he is 56 years old. 

2. Some player profiles has Stockholms län as city of birth ,  should be Stockholm only. 

Hi Lars,

Patrick Ekwall I will log as it is et correctly in data but I think the game code amends the D.O.B if a player is above a certain threshold.

Can I ask which language you are playing the game where you see Stockholms län appear.

Cheers,

David

On 23/10/2021 at 17:23, David Siddall said:

@HurkaDurk69those issues should be resolved for release

@Skojardu - I am unsure as to what specifically you are referring to. are you saying the stadium capacities are incorrect?

Cheers

well, the arena for gothenburg is smaller than several teams that have much smaller in reality, probably just change gothenburgs into a bigger one.

example, gothenburg have double terraces in reality not one in the game, and several minor clubs have double at their stadium in the game and one in reality.....

just change the stadium for gothenburg into a bigger one...... if u please. :)

Edited by Skojardu

7 hours ago, David Siddall said:

Hi Lars,

Patrick Ekwall I will log as it is et correctly in data but I think the game code amends the D.O.B if a player is above a certain threshold.

Can I ask which language you are playing the game where you see Stockholms län appear.

Cheers,

David

Hi David,

I play on Swedish language.

Hello!

I have a graphic data request on a team kit that needs attention. Is this the right place for that topic aswell?

The backs of the shirts of the 3D-kit (in match) for IFK Gothenburg is unfortunately really badly visualized at the moment. The backs are practically all-white atm when there are supposed to be alot more stripes and blue color. 

To make them look better one can change the type of shirt to 'stripes'. Then in the edit for the shirt one can change place of the upper two rows of colors white and blue. 

Picture of the shirts problem atm attached. The problem persists since Fm21.  

image.thumb.png.44a7b97c17b811027bdc8537d8d7c133.pngSpeltips: IFK Göteborg - Mjällby 18/7 "Målspel på IFK Göteborg"

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Dreambuilder

Started a save with Halmstad BK (1796) and noticed some staff things;

• Halmstad BK has no Assistant Manager. The team has Torbjörn Arvidsson. So apparently FM is more updated than the teams own website, I guess there isn't any assistant coach at the moment.
  • Reine Almqvist is listed as Chief Scout in game, he has left the team as of january 2020 - (source)
  • Alf Peterson is missing. He is "team leader" for Halmstad BK U21 - (source 1, source 2)

I also have two more points but I'm guessing these are more subjective and you guys probably knows best;

• Robert Nordström (68011608) is a Scout in the game, is listed as Head of Academy in real life (source 1, source 2), but since there is already a proper Head of Youth Development and u19 manager, scout is maybe appropiate? I guess you guys knows better what to do with situations like that.
  •  Johan Bergström (8117883) is seen as a "coach resource" in the first team on top of his u19 team management. (source)

On 23/10/2021 at 17:23, David Siddall said:

@Skojardu - I am unsure as to what specifically you are referring to. are you saying the stadium capacities are incorrect?

I had a look at capacities at some Swedish clubs and these are the discrepancies I found:

• Örjans Vall (1097) is listed as having a capacity of 15 500 (7 500 seated) but seems to have a capacity of 10 873, 3 833 seated. (source 1, source 2). In UEFA sanctioned football, all stands are seated and then the capacity is 7500 total (source)
  • Borås Arena (8111842) is listed as having a capacity of 18 800 (12 000) (16 894 capacity used in normal matches), I'm not sure that aligns with 16 200 (source 1) or 16 000, 10 000 seated, (source 2) that I can find. The all time record attendance is listed as 17 083 back in 2005 (source), so I'm not sure where the 18 800 comes from.
  • Nya Malmö Stadion/Eleda Stadion  (68011805) is listed as 24 000 (21 000 seated) which is slightly more than the 22 500 (20 500 in international matches) that they list on their website. (source)
  • Strandvallen (1128) is listed as 7 500 but I can only find 7000, but that's from pretty old sources, so that's probably fine.. (source)
  • Tunavallen (1575) is listed with 7800 (6000 seated) capacity but seems to have 7200 (source).
  • Grimsta IP (1103) is listed as 7500  capacity but information I can find is saying 6820 (source).
  • Idrottsparken/NP3 Arena (1111) is listed as 8500 but actual capacity is "around 8000" (source)
  • Olympia (93070906) is listed as 16 000 (11 000 seated), actual seated is listed as 14 000 (source)
  • Stadsparksvallen (6410548) is listed as 6 291(2 500 seated) but is actually 7 300 (3 739 seated) (source)
  • Vångavallen (1112) is listed as 10 000 (3 500 seated) but is actually 7 356 (3 000 seated) (source)
  • Skytteholms IP (1150) is listed as 5 000 (1 000 seated) but is actually 4000 (1 000 seated) (source)

Robert Prytz

I found staff member international and club data is wrong

Head had Sweden 56 caps that is right, but no goals is wrong as he has 13

Club Career should be (only has Hamilton career)

1977-1982 Malmo FF (80 apps 27 goals0)

1982-1985 Rangers F.C. (77 apps 12 goals)

1985-1986 IFK Goteborg (11 apps 2 goals)

1986-1987 BSC Young Boys (40 apps 15 goals)

1987-1988 KFC Uerdingen 05 (35 apps 9 goals)

1988-1989 Atalanta B.C. (30 apps 2 goals)

1989-1993 Hellas Verona F.C. (122 apps 20 goals)

1993-1995 Malmo FF (52 apps 9 goals)

1995-1996 BSC Young Boys (38 apps 3 goals)

1996-1997 Kilmarnock F.C. (3 apps 0 goals)

1997-1998 Dumbarton F.C. (3 apps 0 goals)

1997-1998 Cowdenbeath F.C. (1 app 0 goals)

1997-1998 East Fife F.C. (18 apps 3 goals)

1998-2000 Pollock F.C. (60 apps 17 Goals)

2000-2001 Hamilton Academical F.C. (9 apps 2 goals)

Honours

Malmo FF

Allsvenskan 1977 Winner

Svenska Cupen 1979-1980 Winner

European Cup 1978-1979 Runner-Up

Rangers F.C.

Scottish League Cup 1983-1984, 1984-1985 Winner

BSC Young Boys

Swiss Sup League 1985-1986 Winner

Swiss Cup 1986-1987

9 hours ago, thj3003 said:

Amir Al-Ammari's (Halmstads BK) contract is wrong. In-game it is listed for 30/11-2021, but it should be to end of the 2023 season, so 30/11-2023 (Source)

Says nothing about the length of the contract in that source?

But 30/11-2023 seems right anyway, yeah. https://fotbolldirekt.se/2021/02/14/amir-al-ammari

1 hour ago, flix909 said:

I saw that there is a 15 year old player in the U19 team but I guess it about with his date of birth. Because he turns 16 on 13.07.2021.

Which means he is 16 when the game database is finalized. However, you can start at an earlier date, which is especially noticable in sweden when you usually start the season in January, which means there's usually a few players that have turned 16 between january and august that show up as being 15. Jardell Kanga is however born in December and is thus too young to be in the database by legal reasons.

Edited by BullDozzer

14 hours ago, BullDozzer said:

Which means he is 16 when the game database is finalized. However, you can start at an earlier date, which is especially noticable in sweden when you usually start the season in January, which means there's usually a few players that have turned 16 between january and august that show up as being 15. Jardell Kanga is however born in December and is thus too young to be in the database by legal reasons.

I understood. Thanks for the information.

The Swedish Premier Division has "Part Time" set for the position "Scout".
If I understand it correct this means that no team in the league can hire scouts on full time contracts. only part time.
This is a huge restriction to the whole division and if I'm correct there's no way to improve the situation in-game so no matter how big your club grows you can never hire full time scouts?
Very strange game play decision to me if that's true, however that's a discussion for another forum.

Most scouts in the division are probably hired as part time, but I'm fairly sure there are teams with full time scouts as well.
It's hard to know which scouts works full time and part time since there isn't much information about it in the news articles.

Here are some links over the recent years that I've found referring to head scouts that are probably working full time.

(99+) Hampus Andersson | LinkedIn
LinkedIn profile to head scout in BK Häcken stating "Full time"

Kontakt - BK Häcken (bkhacken.se)
BK Häcken official site listing head scout

BK Häcken anställer chefsscout - BK Häcken (bkhacken.se)
BK Häcken official article stating signing of new head scout and that 6 more scouts are already in the organization

Välkommen tillbaka till Malmö FF, Robin Asterhed! - Malmö FF (mff.se)
Very recent announcement where Malmö FF has signed a new head scout.

Tack för din tid i MFF, Vito Stavljanin! - Malmö FF
Before the recent signing Malmö FF had another head scout for 13 years.

(99+) Mikael Hjelmberg | LinkedIn
LinkedIn profile to head scout in Hammarby

Officiellt: IFK Norrköping förlänger med chefsscout (fotbollskanalen.se)
IFK Norrköping extends the contract with their head scout

(99+) Olle Sultan | LinkedIn
LinkedIn profile to head scout in IFK Göteborg (soon going into retirement)

Kontakt | IFK Göteborg – Hela stadens lag (ifkgoteborg.se)
Official site of IFK Göteborg listing head scout

IFK Norrköping Herr | IFK Norrköping (ifknorrkoping.se)
Official site of IFK Norrköping listing head scout

I think that's enough links to support full time scouts in the Swedish Premier Division.

And to add to that there are already staff in some of the clubs that has full-time in their contracts.

AIK - Tobias Ackerman
BK Häcken - Hampus Andersson
BK Häcken - Andrés Jimenez
Djurgårdens IF - Mats Jansson
Halmstads BK - Pelle Olsson
Halmstads BK - Robert Nordström
Hammarby IF - Mikael Hjelmberg
IFK Göteborg - Olle Sultan
IFK Norrköping - Stig Torbjörnsen
Kalmar FF - Peter Swärdh

• 2 weeks later...

The Swedish awards are in need of a serious overhaul, as it stands only the awards given by SvFF at Fotbollsgalan are in the game, while all league awards given by SEF and the league broadcasting partner through Allsvenskans Stora Pris are missing.

The Allsvenskans Stora Pris awards for Allsvenskan MVP, Young Player of the Year (u23 with no more than 15 previous Allsvenskan appearances), Goalkeeper of the Year, Defender of the Year, Midfielder of the Year, Forward of the Year and their Superettan equivalents should be added.

Additionally, the Player of the Month awards given by SEF are missing for both Allsvenskan and Superettan and need to be added.

• 3 weeks later...

I am playing as Hammarby and I am unable to offer scouts full time contracts.  We won the league the first year, are in the Europa Conference League final at the start of the second year, and I am still unable to do so.  The only option I have is to offer scouts part time contracts.  I am using the default database.  I'd really like a solution to this as I'm assuming it is a bug.  Thank you!

The birth date of Sebastian Selin from Västerås SK is wrong. It must be 13.01.2003 instead of 11.01.2003  Please see following reference for it: https://www.weltfussball.de/spieler_profil/sebastian-selin/ https://www.ran.de/datenbank/fussball/pe631357/sebastian-selin/

The birth date of Tshutshu Wa Tshakasua from Gefle IF is wrong. It must be 15.05.1997 instead of 07.01.1997  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/tshutshu-tshakasua/profil/spieler/253255 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tshutshu_Tshakasua

On 27/12/2021 at 14:15, Ente35 said:

The birth date of Sebastian Selin from Västerås SK is wrong. It must be 13.01.2003 instead of 11.01.2003  Please see following reference for it: https://www.weltfussball.de/spieler_profil/sebastian-selin/ https://www.ran.de/datenbank/fussball/pe631357/sebastian-selin/

The birth date of Tshutshu Wa Tshakasua from Gefle IF is wrong. It must be 15.05.1997 instead of 07.01.1997  Please see following reference for it: https://www.transfermarkt.de/tshutshu-tshakasua/profil/spieler/253255 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tshutshu_Tshakasua

Sebastian Selin Hammarby TFF Herrfotboll Akropolis IF Västerås SK FK - Lagstatistik

Sebastian Selin - Västerås SK - Fotbolltransfers.com

Sebastian Selin - Västerås SK - Superettan - Sweden | Elite Football

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2021 at 16:49, TheBear23 said:

I am playing as Hammarby and I am unable to offer scouts full time contracts.  We won the league the first year, are in the Europa Conference League final at the start of the second year, and I am still unable to do so.  The only option I have is to offer scouts part time contracts.  I am using the default database.  I'd really like a solution to this as I'm assuming it is a bug.  Thank you!

That's the bug right there. Might be the most overrated team in the entire game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if right topic, but here we go: 

The suggested formation and suggested tactical styles of Hammarby Fotboll are completely wrong after the winter update. 

Suggested formation is 5-2-2-1 and suggested tactical styles are 1. Route one, 2. Fluid Counter-attack and 3. Park the bus. Meanwhile,  looking at the club vision, Club culture is set to "Play attacking football" and "Play entertaining football". Very difficult to do with suggested formations and tactical styles. At least as of a few years, Hammarby has consistently played a very attacking high press football. Formations have differed between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3.  The motto "I'd rather play 3-3 than 1-0" fits quite well into the club philosophy. 

19 hours ago, Pisco Boy said:

Not sure if right topic, but here we go: 

The suggested formation and suggested tactical styles of Hammarby Fotboll are completely wrong after the winter update. 

Suggested formation is 5-2-2-1 and suggested tactical styles are 1. Route one, 2. Fluid Counter-attack and 3. Park the bus. Meanwhile,  looking at the club vision, Club culture is set to "Play attacking football" and "Play entertaining football". Very difficult to do with suggested formations and tactical styles. At least as of a few years, Hammarby has consistently played a very attacking high press football. Formations have differed between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3.  The motto "I'd rather play 3-3 than 1-0" fits quite well into the club philosophy. 

Not a data issue. We are fully aware of Hammarbys club culture, and have not included the tacital style that you mention. 

Something I've been wondering is why we only have 3 substitutions in the Swedish leagues in game. In real life there are 5 subs since 2020. I understand that you can't exactly get the rules of those 5 subs correct, but I'd like 5 subs..(the rules are that you can only stop the game three times to make subs. So either you have to make more than one at a time, or you can make a sub at half-time if you want to use all five subs.)

17 hours ago, Rashio said:

Something I've been wondering is why we only have 3 substitutions in the Swedish leagues in game. In real life there are 5 subs since 2020. I understand that you can't exactly get the rules of those 5 subs correct, but I'd like 5 subs..(the rules are that you can only stop the game three times to make subs. So either you have to make more than one at a time, or you can make a sub at half-time if you want to use all five subs.)

The five subs rule was becasue of Covid19. There is 5 subs for the 2021 season in the game. I have not heard anything about if they will keep the five subs rule for the 2022 season.

5 hours ago, stoke said:

The five subs rule was becasue of Covid19. There is 5 subs for the 2021 season in the game. I have not heard anything about if they will keep the five subs rule for the 2022 season.

Yes, they changed that 2020. I'm aware that it was because of Covid but they've given no notice that they were going to swap back to 3. In fact, in this year's cup competition they kept the rule so why wouldn't they for the allsvenskan season as well? The decisions made 2021 concerning it didn't apply to this year's cup competition after all, it was just about the 20/21 season's cup.

Turns out I haven't ever played as a team that started in Allsvenskan during the 2021 season.

• 4 weeks later...

On 16/03/2022 at 10:28, stoke said:

Just want to notify you that I've seen more than three subs made in most games so far. It has obviously been kept as a rule.

The decision to have 5 substitutions this year was made 23/3-2022.  We only go by facts when it comes to rules.

• 1 month later...

Add the following nationalities to these players

- Cuba to Adrian Navarrete-Hultberg (AIK) [source]
- Chile to Marco Olsson Valdes (Brommapojkarna) [source]
- Costa Rica to Nathan Hernández Ohrn (Örebro) [source]
- Peru to Daniel Bergman (Helsingborg) [source]
- Morocco & Syria to Elas Barsoum (Örebro) [source]
- Lebanon to Josef Keyrouz (Örebro) [source]
- Russia to Aziz Harabi (Hammarby) [source]
- Iraq to Baker Amer (Helsingborg) [source]
- Iraq to Mahdi Kadum (Helsingborg) [source]
- Syria to Alexander Mourad (Norrköping) [source]
- Palestine & Iraq to Ahmed Qasem (Elfsborg) [source]
- Iraq to Arian Sawsani (Elfsborg) [source]
- Iraq & Argelia to Alai Hussain Ghasem (Göteborg) [source]
- Iraq to Montader Madjed (Varbergs) [source]
- Iraq to David Mourad (Jönköpings Södra) [source]
- Morocco to Isak Arvidsson Najhi (Linköpings) [source]
- Iraq to Mustafa Ali Ismael (Brage) [source]
- Lebanon to Leonardo Farah Shanin (Qviding) [source]
- Yemen to Khalid Abdo (Free Agent) [source]
- Chile to Kevin Sellman Villalobos (Stocksund) [source]
- Chile to Paul Nyman (Västra) [source
- Chile to Tiger Cornell (Linköpings) [source]
- Chile to Fabian Vitrera (AFC United) [source]

• 2 weeks later...

Hittade nåt skumt i Kalmar FF

Transferrekord står det Ari 2016.
Det kanske ska stå 2006 med det är ändå fel summa.
Vad man kan läsa är det antingen Tobias Eriksson eller Jael, Jael vet man väl inte hur mycket kan kostade, om det nu inte kommit nån dyrare senare.