[Switzerland] Data Issues

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Switzerland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Switzerland should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Hello,

I noticed an error in the profil (age, nationality, and career) of a member of the staff coach of the “Team Vaud U21” team. How could I help you to make the good changements ?

vor 10 Minuten schrieb S5B:

Hello,

I noticed an error in the profil (age, nationality, and career) of a member of the staff coach of the “Team Vaud U21” team. How could I help you to make the good changements ?

Just post it in here and I will change it. :)

This coach was born the 15/08/1996.

3 nationalities : Swiss, French and Spanish

He didn’t play as a player in Chênois, but he was Head Coach of a youth team there in 2019-20 and 2020-21.

D4F55B2B-2603-4370-981A-81776640FB55.jpeg

vor 10 Minuten schrieb S5B:

This coach was born the 15/08/1996.

3 nationalities : Swiss, French and Spanish

He didn’t play as a player in Chênois, but he was Head Coach of a youth team there in 2019-20 and 2020-21.

D4F55B2B-2603-4370-981A-81776640FB55.jpeg

I've just made all the changes. Thank you very much!

vor einer Stunde schrieb CTxCB:

24 Year Old Czech MC / RM, Roman Macek, previously at FC Lugano, is not a Free Agent, having joined Team Ticino U21 on a Free Transfer on August 25th, 2021.

Source(s):
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/roman-macek/profil/spieler/256085
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Macek
https://www.sport.de/fussball/pe366291/roman-macek/

this is a special case, as the player will leave team in winter ... he is not anymore on the contingent list of FC Lugano for this season. we @aulitwill check that internally, how we can solve that case ...

• 2 weeks later...

The FC Lugano U21 plays in the Swiss Cup for the second year in a row in my Save. In reallife the U21 Teams never play in the Swiss Cup. 
Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Cup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021-22_Swiss_Cup

Screenshot 2021-11-02 165337.png

And another Issue which I postet in another thread but they send me here for:

"At the moment I am playing at Kriens in the Challenge league. I always get the option to send new arrivals on a language course for italian, one player even demanded it. But Kriens is in the german part of switzerland and most people in this area don't even speak italian. But somehow it considers Kriens to be italian as well, even all the players who have been at the club for some time speak it."

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Joël1886:

"At the moment I am playing at Kriens in the Challenge league. I always get the option to send new arrivals on a language course for italian, one player even demanded it. But Kriens is in the german part of switzerland and most people in this area don't even speak italian. But somehow it considers Kriens to be italian as well, even all the players who have been at the club for some time speak it."

Same issue here with Young Boys.

Also, none of the U18 B-Teams are affiliated with their supposed parent club. I've had my own U18 B-Team make a transfer offer for one of my players. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Joël1886:

This is an ongoing issue that SI is working on. We from research did what we needed to but the game doesn't recognize the different language regions yet. 

vor 41 Minuten schrieb 45c0m:

Same issue here with Young Boys.

Also, none of the U18 B-Teams are affiliated with their supposed parent club. I've had my own U18 B-Team make a transfer offer for one of my players. 

This is an ongoing issue as well, as the game doesn't recognize U18B teams as affiliations and we are not able to set it as U18 teams because the game only allows one U18 team per club. We are working on a short-term fix and have raised a feature request for a long-term solution.

I'm a noob to this forum so don't mind setting my straight if I just haven't figured out how to fix this specific issue myself or if this is not the place for this specific issue, but when I look at the Swiss Cup in the new game I don't see it being updated with the latest winner Luzern from 2020/2021 nor does it have St. Gallen as the runner up. It still states that Young Boys are the defending champions from the 2019/2020 season.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Iggster:

I'm a noob to this forum so don't mind setting my straight if I just haven't figured out how to fix this specific issue myself or if this is not the place for this specific issue, but when I look at the Swiss Cup in the new game I don't see it being updated with the latest winner Luzern from 2020/2021 nor does it have St. Gallen as the runner up. It still states that Young Boys are the defending champions from the 2019/2020 season.

This is the perfect place, no worries. I edited the cup winners. I was sure to have done this before, but apparently not. Luzern will be credited with the cup win in the winter update. Thanks for raising this.

Hi. I'm currently managing FC Zürich, and there is an issue with the U-18 League. It ran as normal until the end of the 21/22 season, but failed to start the following season. The competition rule page lists the 22/23 season, but no matches were ever scheduled or played. This is also the case for my current season (23/24).

(This game was started in Beta, so apologies if this is a known and sorted issue for full release)

vor 4 Stunden schrieb killerkoala:

Hi. I'm currently managing FC Zürich, and there is an issue with the U-18 League. It ran as normal until the end of the 21/22 season, but failed to start the following season. The competition rule page lists the 22/23 season, but no matches were ever scheduled or played. This is also the case for my current season (23/24).

(This game was started in Beta, so apologies if this is a known and sorted issue for full release)

Hi, thank you for raising this. I've reported it internally. I did not make the same experiences in my tests. But it's well worth investigating. I'm sorry this occured in your save and we'll try to fix it.

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, killerkoala said:

Hi there, can you post about this here please?  https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/league-specific-issues/switzerland-official-league-specific-issues/

Also, we really need a save before this issue happens if you could provide us one?  As aulit says, this is not reproducing for us so something rare must be causing this in your save.  Thanks!

Not sure if this is limited by the game possibilities, so forgive me if the mistake is impossible to fix

St. Gallen and Wil share an U18 team according to the name, but in-game both clubs have a separate U18 team with different players

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Selwink:

Not sure if this is limited by the game possibilities, so forgive me if the mistake is impossible to fix

St. Gallen and Wil share an U18 team according to the name, but in-game both clubs have a separate U18 team with different players

Hi, as shared youth teams don't work (yet) so we've taken the approach that the U18 St. Gallen/Wil is affiliated with St. Gallen, while the U18B Wil/St. Gallen is affiliated with Wil. The U18B is in reality an U17 side with players largely from FC Wil, therefore we decided to go that route. As soon as shared youth teams are something the game is able to handle, we will go with a different approach. But until then, this is the best solution we could come up with.

Jordi Quintilla playing for FC Basel on a 54k per week contract....is this right ?

Seems far too high...

Ante Coric  playing for Zurich on loan...Zurich pays full contract wage.

Also, seems too high.

Edited by Xpert

Am 20.11.2021 um 13:47 schrieb Xpert:

Jordi Quintilla playing for FC Basel on a 54k per week contract....is this right ?

Seems far too high...

Ante Coric  playing for Zurich on loan...Zurich pays full contract wage.

Also, seems too high.

Thanks, I've corrected both of these. Quintilla should be on 54k per month, not week. Zurich pays approximately 25% of Coric's wage.