[Turkey] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Turkey here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Turkey should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

In real life brentford asks 7-8m for halil dervişoğlu but in game its 48m???

I think nothing changed about transfer finance again :(

Also Gala has priority buy option

Profesyonel futbolcu Halil İbrahim Dervişoğlu ve kulübü Brentford F.C. Limited ile oyuncunun 2021-2022 sezonu sonuna  kadar geçici transferi ve ön alım hakkı konusunda anlaşmaya varılmıştır.

Kamuoyuna saygıyla duyurulur.

Edited by UncleRamb0

Hi,

So I'm managing Göztepe and there are some issues with some players.

It shows that Soner Aydoğdu is on loan from Başakşehir but he is actually a contracted player of Göztepe.

Arda Özçimen GK of Göztepe has a wrong Height. He is 1.88cm but in game he is only 1.76cm.

Cherif N'Diaye usually plays on the Left Inside Forward role but he has none in the game.

Fenerbahce, Mergim Berisha and Attila Szalai player attributes. 

Berisha had 14 goals 10 assists in 28 games in Austrian Bundesliga, 6 goals 4 assists in Champions League last season, but his stats are the same as fm 21. not sure if his CA should be higher, but i feel his attributes should reflect that he is good at creating and does well linking up play as currently his passing for example is only 11. his Free kick taking should also be higher than 11, as he is a good free kick taker as well. 

Szalai had a phenomenal season last year, and is having even a better one this season. his transfermarkt value went from 4m to 12m in the Turkish league after that great performance last year. but his attributes are similar to fm 21. and his positioning even went down by 2 from 15 to 13. 

Gala, Morutan attributes.

Gala is leader in europa league, Morutan is the star player for us with Marcao and Cicaldau right now

Morutan's Flair Dribbling attributes must be much more higher. If you watch Konya and L.Moskova matches of him. You will understand why

Haji Wright's loan agreement includes a purchase option for Antalyaspor. This is missing in the game. In addition, Antalyaspor pays significant amounts in addition to the salary to loan the player. This is also missing in the game.

• Payment should be around 65-70k euro pr month beyond 100% of his salary. 
  • Optional future fee in the loan agreement should be between 2 and 3 million euro. 
Edited by bossen

19 hours ago, Captain_homeless said:

Hi,

So I'm managing Göztepe and there are some issues with some players.

It shows that Soner Aydoğdu is on loan from Başakşehir but he is actually a contracted player of Göztepe.

Arda Özçimen GK of Göztepe has a wrong Height. He is 1.88cm but in game he is only 1.76cm.

Cherif N'Diaye usually plays on the Left Inside Forward role but he has none in the game.

Looks like the club believes it's a loan.

The other two items have been fixed.  Thanks!

I think the attributes of these players are unrealistic.

Morutan:
Pace (+2) , Acceleration (+3) , Agility (+2) , Dribbling (+2), Decisions (-1), Teamwork (-2)
Berkan Kutlu
Decisions (-3), Composure (-3), Work Rate (+1)
Van Aanholt
Pace (-2), Acceleration (-2)
Luyindama
Decisions (-2)

Also;
The team Benjamin Tetteh played last season is wrong

2 hours ago, sametyildiz said:

Fernando Muslera and Patrick van Aanholt wages are nearly twice than normal.

The wage amounts shown in the game are what the club plays (gross wages), not what the players receive (net wages).  Media reports and the club announces net wages.

For those suggesting attribute changes for players on here.

I'm not going to respond to these suggestions in order to minimize the time spent on back and forth conversations.  It's more efficient to use that time for fixing issues. 

However, rest assured that your comments are being read and considered.  No guarantees that your suggestions will be implemented, however they will certainly be considered and player attributes will be amended where necessary.

Thanks for the feedback that has been added already and for any further feedback that will be added in the coming days.

There are many mistakes in salaries in the Turkish league. 

On 20.10.2021 at 18:31, Ed Hewison said:

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

Please note that any non-data issues specific to Turkey should be reported in a new thread on the Bug Tracker (at that link). This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Adsız.png

wefwef.png

The characteristics of some players of the Galatasaray team are not well analyzed, as an example 1-Morutan; technique, creativity, ball control, agility, special ability, passing these need to be improved
2-Sacha boey, speed, stamina, strength, determination, courage and ball handling these need to be improved
3-M. Daigne, finishing, power, technique, headshot, stamina, jumping and forethought
4-mohamed mostafa; technique, finishing, shooting, determination

please watch the uefa cup matches again?

7 hours ago, Atemunca said:

You should make salary assessments for Galatasaray over this table. This table was published by the president of Galatasaray.

1631710721977-ergegregr.jpg

As I wrote to you in reply to your private message, the amounts shown in the table are net of taxes.  The amounts shown in the game are gross.

Denizlispor currently have a project to build a new stadium of 30k people and has started about a year ago. Not sure how much information is needed to add it to the game but I don't have a recent update.
https://www.yeniasir.com.tr/spor/denizlispor/2021/02/18/denizlisporun-stat-heyecani
https://www.denizligazetesi.com/guncel/denizlide-stadyum-projesi-aciklandi-fiyatlar-ikiye-katlandi-h98209.html

Football organization in Turkey do not have any certain statement about the rule that there must be at least 1-U23 player at game squad and amount of foreign player status.

The AI can't response to that rule properly. Playing in Turkish league in FM21 was hard because of this.

Could you please ignore that rule? 

15 hours ago, dahaka1907 said:

Football organization in Turkey do not have any certain statement about the rule that there must be at least 1-U23 player at game squad and amount of foreign player status.

The AI can't response to that rule properly. Playing in Turkish league in FM21 was hard because of this.

Could you please ignore that rule? 

This rule is different in FM22 and I agree that the AI don't know how to use the rules which is a bug and you should report it in the bug section. 

The media predictions are incorrect for the Turkish 1. League.

You can see below that Genclerbirligi are predicted to come 19th according to this but that is where they finished last season.

image.png

To evidence this further Ankaragucu are predicted to come 21st but there are only 19 teams in the league.  21st is where they came last year when they were relegated 

image.png

Edited by The Last Throw

Genclerbirligi and Ankaragucu share a stadium.  The stadium they share is the Eryaman Stadium that holds 20,560.

On FM22 it says they play at the Yeni Ankara 19 Mayıs Stadyumu that holds 62,332 but are also due to move to this ground in 2023 which doesn't make any sense - they can't play where they are going to move to.  

Please can this be looked into and corrected.  

image.thumb.png.51c0dd9fd2ff8a3b5d0af45c214fcab0.png

Hello,

I have noticed a few mistakes about Turkish database. I would be grateful if the information provided in this message is taken into consideration for making changes:

-Currently, Balıkesirspor in 1. Lig;  Akhisarspor, Eskişehirspor and Kastamonuspor in 2. Lig are under transfer embargo, however these changes were not implemented in the database. Also, other than Eskişehirspor, finances of these teams are presented as “Okay” in the game.

https://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/balikesirspor-transfer-yasaginin-golgesinde-topbasi-yapti-1853894

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/akhisarsporda-kotu-gidisat-suruyor-2247844

https://www.sporx.com/anadolu-yildizi-eskisehirspor-un-deneyimli-kaptanlari-basari-icin-genclerin-enerjisine-guveniyor-SXHBQ940761SXQ

http://www.kastamonugazetesi.com.tr/hasap-sitem-ve-teklif/

-Following the flood disaster in Kastamonu, Kastamonuspor withdrew from 2. Lig on 1 September 2021 with the decision of TFF, while retaining rights for competing in 2. Lig for 2022-2023 season. However, Kastamonuspor was still included in 2. Lig in the game.

https://www.tff.org/Default.aspx?pageId=200&ftxtId=35874

-After the end of the transfer period, Görkem Can (Denizlispor) and Ziya Alkurt (Altay) were released from their teams.

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/gorkem-can/profil/spieler/361514

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/ziya-alkurt/profil/spieler/164473

-Even though the players were injured before the start of the season, damaged cruciate ligaments injuries of İsmail Çokçalış and Ramazan Keskin from Bursaspor are not included in the database.

https://www.trtspor.com.tr/haber/futbol/tff-1-lig/ismail-cokcalis-ameliyat-oldu-231552.html

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/bursasporda-ramazan-keskinin-talihsizligi-2235722

-While Nuri Şahin was appointed as the Director of Football for Antalyaspor, and retired from football, however he is still included only as a player in the database

http://www.antalyaspor.com.tr/tr/futbol-haberleri/bilgilendirme5.html

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/son-dakika-nuri-sahin-futbolu-birakti-2246931

-Also in my opinion, the profiles of Mazlum Emir and Sinan Akgöl of Menemenspor should be reconsidered. While their profiles in the game was not good enough for playing in Menemenspor’s first team, both players are regular starters IRL.

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/mazlum-demir/leistungsdaten/spieler/170594

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/sinan-akgol/leistungsdaten/spieler/339901

-I don’t know if it could be implemented database until winter patch, the management of Niğde Anadolu FK have been changed, and the club become a junior affiliate for Galatasaray, instead of Altınordu.

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/galatasaray-nigde-anadolu-fk-ile-anlasti-nigdesporun-sahibi-kim

-Finally, for a lot of Turkish lower league clubs, outgoing transfer histories are missing.

13 minutes ago, .Supersonic said:

Error not fixed. Why would you want feedback on bugs if such simple bugs can't be fixed?

My mistake.  I thought I made the change but apparently didn't.  Fixed now in the database, not sure when it might get reflected in the game.

Turkish 1.League Media predictions are bugged. There are  different teams that have same predicted number or some missing numbers.

Also i have a GK at Gençlerbirliği - Atalay Gökçe - whose height can change from game to game (not Jumping). My first game he was 1.81 cm then my second try he's 1.96 cm :)  He's around 1.91 in real life.

Thanks for your attention

I'm fenerbahce in the Turkish League. Turkey's most valuable team, I'm 16th in the league with the average market value of the squad.  It is impossible for Beşiktaş team to reach 45 million.  An obvious statistical error.We cannot test whether other statistics will be inaccurate.  So my confidence in the game has decreased.please checked.on-field statistics player statistics data center etc.  We cannot test statistics such as  How do we know if there will be a mistake or not?  I'm starting to doubt the game.Bad English sorry.

IMG_20211112_200904.jpg

Edited by Tartarus

29 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

I'm fenerbahce in the Turkish League. Turkey's most valuable team, I'm 16th in the league with the average market value of the squad.  It is impossible for Beşiktaş team to reach 45 million.  An obvious statistical error.We cannot test whether other statistics will be inaccurate.  So my confidence in the game has decreased.please checked.on-field statistics player statistics data center etc.  We cannot test statistics such as  How do we know if there will be a mistake or not?  I'm starting to doubt the game.Bad English sorry.

IMG_20211112_200904.jpg

I wouldn't base your confidence in the game based only on a very simple squad valuation. We probably need to understand how this is calculated. someone from SI may know this

For example you may have a more valuable first team squad but if your team has say twice as many players say lots of youth players then this could bring the average value of the whole club down 

Quick test. Filter Besiktas First team squad in descending order of value. Add together the top ten's players values, use the highest valuation for each. Then do the same for your team. How does it compare?

In any case I'd raise a bug so it can get looked into

24 dakika önce, MrPompey said:

I wouldn't base your confidence in the game based only on a very simple squad valuation. We probably need to understand how this is calculated. someone from SI may know this

For example you may have a more valuable first team squad but if your team has say twice as many players say lots of youth players then this could bring the average value of the whole club down 

Quick test. Filter Besiktas First team squad in descending order of value. Add together the top ten's players values, use the highest valuation for each. Then do the same for your team. How does it compare?

In any case I'd raise a bug so it can get looked into

I tested it. The most expensive player in Beşiktaş is 16 million Euros. Young players are less, but the arithmetic average cannot be 45 million Euros.  I am insistent. There is definitely an obvious mistake in this section.  If you want, I would like you to test it and see the error.

On 20.10.2021 at 18:31, Ed Hewison said:

Why Beknaz Almazbekov is not include in Galatasaray Squad? Will be available when you update the game? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to propose some attribute changes for some Samsunspor players for the winter update.

Yunus Emre Çift: Pretty technical centre back but I'd say he fits as a no nonsense centre back. He has really good potential (at least a standart-leading Süper Lig player imo) and has recently started being an 11 player for the team so he probably is good enough for TFF 1. Lig in his current ability. I think some of his mental stats should be adjusted accordingly, his bravery and determination I'd say. He also was a great free kick taker in Samsunspor U19 team and scored some free kicks in the play-offs last year.

Polat Yaldır: Again an academy graduate who is a regular rotation player for Samsunspor right now, he has U19 caps for Turkey as well and scored and assisted in recent international matches. I think his current ability and potential ability should be higher.

Berk Taşkın and Cihan Kahraman: They start in the academy squad in the game but they are regular players on main squad. Berk is a no nonsense (and showing signs of capability for a ball playing defender) cb who showed he can play in DM(C) as well, I think his current ability should reflect that and his vision, passing and tackling can be improved. Cihan is featuring on the Samsunspor team as well and I'd say he's a pretty standart CAM for TFF 1. Lig teams and he can improve himself to be a Süper Lig player as well.

Alen Melunovic: He's been injured since the start of the season and haven't featured in any Samsunspor matches so far, he will probably get released in January so I think a nerf to his stats is fair.

Tomane: Tomane is reflected really well in the game but his heading and jumping (maybe work rate as well) should be improved imo. He's among the top in headers won in TFF 1. Lig and usually tracks back to help the team as well.

I hope my assesment is fair and is taken into consideration when updating the stats.

On 06.11.2021 at 03:50, tsigalkonunaskerleriyiz said:

-Also in my opinion, the profiles of Mazlum Demir* and Sinan Akgöl of Menemenspor should be reconsidered. While their profiles in the game was not good enough for playing in Menemenspor’s first team, both players are regular starters IRL.

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/mazlum-demir/leistungsdaten/spieler/170594

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/sinan-akgol/leistungsdaten/spieler/339901

Works continues on Menemenspor for the winter update. Thanks for your messege. 

Hi, i am managing Bursaspor in the highest division in turkey and there is a reoccuring problem with the opposition playing 2 goalkeepers, one as a outfield player. I geuss it is to reach some of the regulations, but surely there is better options for the AI than to play a keeper at RW for an example.

FM22 glitch.PNG

2 saat önce, Toffedif said:

Hi, i am managing Bursaspor in the highest division in turkey and there is a reoccuring problem with the opposition playing 2 goalkeepers, one as a outfield player. I geuss it is to reach some of the regulations, but surely there is better options for the AI than to play a keeper at RW for an example.

FM22 glitch.PNG

same problem occurs in my save too. nearly all teams puts players in weired positions. i think regens not counting as homegrown bug causes this.

On 02.12.2021 at 16:22, brkerd said:

I'd like to propose some attribute changes for some Samsunspor players for the winter update.

Yunus Emre Çift: Pretty technical centre back but I'd say he fits as a no nonsense centre back. He has really good potential (at least a standart-leading Süper Lig player imo) and has recently started being an 11 player for the team so he probably is good enough for TFF 1. Lig in his current ability. I think some of his mental stats should be adjusted accordingly, his bravery and determination I'd say. He also was a great free kick taker in Samsunspor U19 team and scored some free kicks in the play-offs last year.

Polat Yaldır: Again an academy graduate who is a regular rotation player for Samsunspor right now, he has U19 caps for Turkey as well and scored and assisted in recent international matches. I think his current ability and potential ability should be higher.

Berk Taşkın and Cihan Kahraman: They start in the academy squad in the game but they are regular players on main squad. Berk is a no nonsense (and showing signs of capability for a ball playing defender) cb who showed he can play in DM(C) as well, I think his current ability should reflect that and his vision, passing and tackling can be improved. Cihan is featuring on the Samsunspor team as well and I'd say he's a pretty standart CAM for TFF 1. Lig teams and he can improve himself to be a Süper Lig player as well.

Alen Melunovic: He's been injured since the start of the season and haven't featured in any Samsunspor matches so far, he will probably get released in January so I think a nerf to his stats is fair.

Tomane: Tomane is reflected really well in the game but his heading and jumping (maybe work rate as well) should be improved imo. He's among the top in headers won in TFF 1. Lig and usually tracks back to help the team as well.

I hope my assesment is fair and is taken into consideration when updating the stats.

Hi. First of all, thank you for your information.

I had already evaluated the issues related to Yunus Emre, Berk, Cihan and Melunovic and made the arrangements. You will be able to see it in the next "data" update.

Since I want to observe Polat a more and then create a profile, Polat will continue this way for a while.

According to Tomane's current data, the jumping feature is at its best.

Edited by Lusage

• 1 month later...

The fixtures 2 years in is horrible. By the time we hit the new year, we play 20 games when it should be 17. There's weeks in the second half of the year where you don't play a match. Not sure if this is a bug or a data issue.

On 19.01.2022 at 12:29, Iboshow said:

The fixtures 2 years in is horrible. By the time we hit the new year, we play 20 games when it should be 17. There's weeks in the second half of the year where you don't play a match. Not sure if this is a bug or a data issue.

Do you mean November 2022 ? The world cup schedule might be the reason

16 hours ago, brkerd said:

Do you mean November 2022 ? The world cup schedule might be the reason

No I meant the years following, I'm in 2029 and so far every year we play 19 matches before the transfer window opens for winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

-The birth date of Esen Yılanlı from İstanbulspor was not included in the database (hence the age of the player varies in every new save game). According to transfermarkt, Yılanlı was born on 8 May 2003.

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/esen-yilanli/profil/spieler/950778

-Even though the name of TFF 3. Lig club Başkent Gözgözler Akademi FK was included in the database correctly, the short name of the team in the database ("MFK") still reflects to the previous name of the club (Mamak FK), it should be corrected. Also, after the name change, the colours of Başkent Gözgözler Akademi FK has been changed to red and yellow.

https://www.dokuzeylul.com/spor/bu-goz-goz-baska-goz-goz-h192641.html

-The structure and participating clubs in Turkish U19 leagues in the game does not reflect to the current situation of Turkish development leagues. Participating teams in U19 divisions,  "U19 Süper Lig", and "U19 1.Lig", respectively includes the U19 sides of teams in Süper Lig and 1. Lig, and no promotion/relegation is applied. For the Regional Developmental U19 Leagues, teams from 2. Lig and 3. Lig that have a U19 side can participate optionally (Unfortunately I am not sure how can the participation in these leagues be implemented realistically), and after the teams played 4 times each, top 2 teams advance in a play-off, commenced as a cup tournament. Current rule set, and participating teams to U19 RDL this season can be viewed from the following links under the website of Turkish Football Federation.

https://www.tff.org/Resources/TFF/Documents/STATULER/2021-2022/2021-2022-Gelisim-Ligleri-Statusu.pdf

https://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=1552

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mbaye diagne was released by galatasaray  ahead of the 22.3 update but hes set for a future transfer to galatasary 1/7/22 instead of been a free agent

20220312214328_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2022 at 10:06, ShaunG95 said:

On the most recent winter update (2.3.0), Ajdin Hasic is contracted to Ümraniyespor when in fact he is on loan there from Besiktas.

This is still an issue on 22.4.

• 1 month later...

@perpetua Turkish club Altınordu, which has a Bilbao esc restriction of only signing turkish players, loses that restriction when a new chairmen gets appointed.

IDK if this is something you can do something about, so I made also a bugpost about it