[German] Issues in German Translation

Woodg SI

• SI Staff

Please post all issues relating to this language translation of this version of FM in this topic.

Please try to provide a screenshot by attaching it to your post (or if a saved game is needed please follow instructions here

Please refer to the sticky topic for Translation reporting Guidelines. This can be found here - ***-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-***-Posting-in-the-Translation-Forum

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I may have found a bug with the employees. At least I don't get it.

In English, the Head Performance Analyst and the Performance Analyst are in the coaching staff, the Recruitment Analyst is with the scouts.

image.png.f37f8a1e4587f1765e8b798fea63f15e.png

In German, the Chefspieleranalyst is with the Gegneranalyst with the coaches, the Spieleranalyst is with the scouts.

image.png.89242583379f5ce4d6df49c685fb6e84.png

Shouldn't it be the case in German that the Spieleranalyst is in the coaching staff with the Chefspieleranalyst and the Gegneranalyst is with the scouts?

Head Performance AnalystChefspieleranalyst

Performance AnalystSpieleranalyst

Recruitment AnalystGegneranalyst

Edited by Mägge
Typo

• SI Staff
19 hours ago, Mägge said:

Hi,

I may have found a bug with the employees. At least I don't get it.

In English, the Head Performance Analyst and the Performance Analyst are in the coaching staff, the Recruitment Analyst is with the scouts.

image.png.f37f8a1e4587f1765e8b798fea63f15e.png

In German, the Chefspieleranalyst is with the Gegneranalyst with the coaches, the Spieleranalyst is with the scouts.

image.png.89242583379f5ce4d6df49c685fb6e84.png

Shouldn't it be the case in German that the Spieleranalyst is in the coaching staff with the Chefspieleranalyst and the Gegneranalyst is with the scouts?

Head Performance AnalystChefspieleranalyst

Performance AnalystSpieleranalyst

Recruitment AnalystGegneranalyst

Thanks for the report - there is some inconsistency going on here as well as a likely mistranslation of these terms that we will endeavour to tidy up for the next update

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Woodg SI:

Vielen Dank für den Bericht - hier gibt es einige Inkonsistenzen sowie eine wahrscheinlich falsche Übersetzung dieser Begriffe, die wir für das nächste Update beheben werden

Auch für den FM2021? :rolleyes:

"Recruitment Analyst" (Spieleranalyst, key attribute "Judging Player Ability") is analyst for signing players and the "Performance Analyst" (Gegneranalyst, key attribute "Tactical Knowledge") is for opposition analysis. No problem here I would say. But yes, the "Head Performance Analyst" was mistranslated in FM21 (a confusion with the Head Recruitment Analyst, which does not exist at all...). I'm sorry about that!FM22-Spieleranalyst.png.71311827c25ab25da0092ef2a0a35c8f.png

FM22-Gegneranalyst.png.b32d0b1daadaa43063442e5a48fd250b.png

Die sind vom FM22. Beim FM21 sollte es ähnlich aussehen, wobei "Spielerfähigkeiten beurteilen" noch "Beurteilung Fähigkeiten" hieß und der "Chefgegneranalyst" wie gesagt noch "Chefspieleranalyst". Wir werden den für den FM22 wahrscheinlich noch in "Chefleistungsanalyst" umbenennen, da sich dessen Aufgabengebiet mittlerweile offenbar im FM erweitert hat. Und den Performance Analyst dann natürlich in Leistungsanalyst.

Für ältere Versionen wird aber nichts mehr umbenannt, tut mir leid.