The Gods Are Watching

Carambau

spacer.png

THE GODS ARE WATCHING

Not much talk. Joe Baxter goes to Greece!

spacer.png

"I loved the days when Predrag Djordjevic was playing for Olympiakos. Especially when playing European ties, it was mostly him who was able to turn games around. And of course the cauldron Karaiskakis StadiumThe unbelievable fans and their red fires in the stands... great days. Now its the time to lead them back to those good times."

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE GODS ARE WATCHING

THE SQUAD

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

We have a very talented young goalkeeper in Kostas Tzolakis. (Yes, his Morale is Good!). But our number one for the season will be Jose Sa.

Defenders

spacer.png

Sokratis Papadopoulos and Semedo will lead from the back. 

Midfielders

spacer.png

Despite his age, Valbuena still has a lot to give on the wings. Fortounis is our playmaker.

Attackers

spacer.png

New signing "Lord" Bendtner will be second choice  behind 33 year old Ahmed Hassan.

All in all, we got some really OLD people in the squad. And they mostly have key positions. So I guess, this year will be the last for most of them and we will move into a transition phase after this season to bring younger people here.

PRE-SEASON

spacer.png

Not a very good pre-season, but we have hope.

Edited by Carambau

12 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Banishments to Constantinople (Valbuena) and an exotic new signing (Bendtner), and not very friendly! The Gods are watching and waiting.

They indeed are... time for the season to begin :)

4 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Mady Camara is absolutely top class from my experience. Was literally the best midfielder in Ligue 1 for me. 

Yeah, and i am glad we got him! He is still 23 only, hope we can hold on to him :) 

Edited by Carambau