Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26th for me and I'm gutted. Uninstalled FM21 a few weeks back so I wouldn't be fed up by the time FM22 came out and I'm having withdrawals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hm86 said:

26th for me and I'm gutted. Uninstalled FM21 a few weeks back so I wouldn't be fed up by the time FM22 came out and I'm having withdrawals.

Edited for you:thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I'm late to the party boys, was just in the loft dusting off the ol' tin foil cap, putting on my best Nike trainers to go to Greggs for my steak bake and yum-yum breakfast, and grabbing a few Chuck Norris jokes from the newsagent on the way back. Here's the pick of the bunch:

Chuck Norris was born May 6th 1945.  The Nazi's surrendered May 7th. Not a coincidence (However I'm putting this in the fact column, this is too realistic to be a joke / coincidence)

When Chuck Norris was born he drove his mother home from the hospital.

Tiffany has breakfast at Chuck Norris's house.

Also he's a gif I found on the floor in my street just now:

Beta Logo GIF - Beta Logo - Discover & Share GIFs

 

Lastly, please can we all refrain from pronouncing it be-ta this year. It was so annoying last year, the proper pronunciation is beta and you know it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Sorry I'm late to the party boys, was just in the loft dusting off the ol' tin foil cap, putting on my best Nike trainers to go to Greggs for my steak bake and yum-yum breakfast, and grabbing a few Chuck Norris jokes from the newsagent on the way back. Here's the pick of the bunch:

Chuck Norris was born May 6th 1945.  The Nazi's surrendered May 7th. Not a coincidence (However I'm putting this in the fact column, this is too realistic to be a joke / coincidence)

When Chuck Norris was born he drove his mother home from the hospital.

Tiffany has breakfast at Chuck Norris's house.

Also he's a gif I found on the floor in my street just now:

Beta Logo GIF - Beta Logo - Discover & Share GIFs

 

Lastly, please can we all refrain from pronouncing it be-ta this year. It was so annoying last year, the proper pronunciation is beta and you know it.

 

Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

Well hello good sir. Got your message on Steam earlier I wasn't being ignorant lol. How was your Greggs, assuming you've been?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Well hello good sir. Got your message on Steam earlier I wasn't being ignorant lol. How was your Greggs, assuming you've been?

Not been in a while..... last time was a chicken mayo baguette and that was worth it!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Not been in a while..... last time was a pallet of chicken mayo baguettes, 140 steak bakes, 18 boxes of Chuck Norris gifs, a News of the World and that was worth it!

 

Fixed that for you :brock:

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Are we even at the point of tweeting random features yet?

Headline Feature I got from my uncle's former roommate's grandson's teacher's brother at Nintendo SI: The devs have added German peculiarities:

1) You can now sub as many times as you want without warning. A day after the game you get a message in your inbox and a week after the game is decided for your opponents.
2) VAR decisions now take thrice as long and appear at more obvious situations.
3) Nobody understands what a "handball" is, so even more VAR and more press questions
4) You now actually CAN insult the ref in press conferences.
5) Mandatory DoF-mode unless you rolled a nat20 or the directors rolled a nat1
6) You get an immediate negative opinion with the fans if you even think about playing certain formations or tactics. There are roughly 80 million Bundestrainers running around after all ;)
7) A lot more "why is [youth player] not getting featured" complaints, even if he obviously isn't ready and his ceiling is the second league.
8) You are almost never gonna be anything more than your early reputation, so either hope for something big and lasting that supercedes it or leave the country
9) You are not allowed to really answer half the questions because the DoF would get angry or the fans will hate you forever or something like that
10) Bayern Munich gets 50% more decisions in their favour and every other team that could mount a challenge either drops the ball towards the end or gets poached into oblivion
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as I can't do the van Gaal move of dropping my pants to show my players that I have the balls to substitute whoever, whenever I want, team talks are still lacking ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Maybe I am wrong but this option is already there in fm21?

Not that I recall doing, you could only do meetings at the start/end of season or before title deciders/cup finals.

That said we have had other team meetings in the past so could be a rehash of that...

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • XaW locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...