When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lindhoffen said:

LOL

I don't have time to sit here and argue with your delusions, mate. You may be unemployed and miserable but I ain't.

Keep the muffin, you gonna need it for dinner today.

Unemployed? 

No, im definitely employed and getting paid a lot of money to hand out muffins to petty trolls, who call others delusional to hide their own insecurities

Just now, DaveMUFC said:

Had anyone checked if Steam DB has updated aside from earlier this morning?

Big names from SI lurking the forum since yesterday evening so they may have ot ready and just testing today for later.... :brock:

nothing for 2 hours

Yeah it's not coming out today people. I'll bet on it. Miles just had a flu jab and said he is feeling a bit drowsy and he also said he has a day of meetings. Dont see how he then also approves the beta after all that.

Unlesssss one of those meetings is to approve the beta.

1 minute ago, Platinum said:

Yeah it's not coming out today people. I'll bet on it. Miles just had a flu jab and said he is feeling a bit drowsy and he also said he has a day of meetings. Dont see how he then also approves the beta after all that.

Unlesssss one of those meetings is to approve the beta.

It's always after the meeting.

Perfect timing as I've got tomorrow off work. We feast tonight boys

3 minutes ago, DaveMUFC said:

Had anyone checked if Steam DB has updated aside from earlier this morning?

Big names from SI lurking the forum since yesterday evening so they may have ot ready and just testing today for later.... :brock:

Last Record Update: 21 October 2021 – 09:08:44 UTC (2 hours ago)

17 minutes ago, Lindhoffen said:

No, mate. The fact is that people are saying it was coming out yesterday and now today, but it ain't.

Those are the facts here. It's out on Tuesday next week.

I'm not sure you know what a fact is so...

noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts
  1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.
    "he ignores some historical and economic facts"

• information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
      "even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts"

• LAW
      the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
      "there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter"
Phrases
after the fact
after the committing of a crime. "he was guilty of being an accessory after the fact"
before the fact
before the committing of a crime. "an accessory before the fact"
facts and figures
precise details. "he presents the facts and figures of his case openly and honestly"
a fact of life
something that must be accepted and cannot be changed, however unpalatable. "baldness is a fact of life for a lot of men"
the facts of life
information about sexual functions and practices, especially as given to children.
the fact of the matter
the truth. "the fact of the matter is that few such cases reach the magistrates' courts"
the fact that
used to refer to a particular situation under discussion. "despite the fact that I'm so tired, sleep is elusive"
in fact
used to emphasize the truth of an assertion, especially one contrary to what might be expected or what has been asserted. "the brook trout is in fact a char"

Origin
b258c589611344afc90b6b7bce758e10efdc8dec
late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere ‘do’. The original sense was ‘an act’, later ‘a crime’, surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses (‘truth, reality’) dates from the late 16th century.

21 minutes ago, Lindhoffen said:

No, mate. The fact is that people are saying it was coming out yesterday and now today, but it ain't.

Those are the facts here. It's out on Tuesday next week.

Why are you here lol?

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I'm not sure you know what a fact is so...

noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts
  1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.
    "he ignores some historical and economic facts"

• information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
      "even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts"

• LAW
      the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
      "there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter"
Phrases
after the fact
after the committing of a crime. "he was guilty of being an accessory after the fact"
before the fact
before the committing of a crime. "an accessory before the fact"
facts and figures
precise details. "he presents the facts and figures of his case openly and honestly"
a fact of life
something that must be accepted and cannot be changed, however unpalatable. "baldness is a fact of life for a lot of men"
the facts of life
information about sexual functions and practices, especially as given to children.
the fact of the matter
the truth. "the fact of the matter is that few such cases reach the magistrates' courts"
the fact that
used to refer to a particular situation under discussion. "despite the fact that I'm so tired, sleep is elusive"
in fact
used to emphasize the truth of an assertion, especially one contrary to what might be expected or what has been asserted. "the brook trout is in fact a char"

Origin
b258c589611344afc90b6b7bce758e10efdc8dec
late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere ‘do’. The original sense was ‘an act’, later ‘a crime’, surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses (‘truth, reality’) dates from the late 16th century.

images (15).jpeg

Just now, Rooneys 32nd minute headers said:

So I appreciate Miles is likely the kind of guy who's always in meetings, but I'm sure he's said this kind of thing before about being in meetings all day when it's been dropped....

image.png.c18fb1afdfef3757013f052d53142cc5.png

We don't have to speculate anymore. It is coming out today. Clear any plans you have.

1 minute ago, callamity said:

I plan to sit here on this thread until i can download the beta, then sit here and test the beta. I dont want to clear my plans. 

Those aren't plans. Those are essentials. Like Coffee.Eat.Sleep.Repeat.