When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hm86 said:

That has to be his response as he hasn't hit the Beta button yet. Lets still have hope!

Totally agree that it has to be his response. Just not feeling it at the mo with his standard tweets but lets hope i'm wrong! Gotta be honest, i'm now thinking Tuesday all the more :-(

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Totally agree that it has to be his response. Just not feeling it at the mo with his standard tweets but lets hope i'm wrong! Gotta be honest, i'm now thinking Tuesday all the more :-(

i-dont-need-that-negativity-in-my-life-lets-ride.gif

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

There's still all afternoon, and tomorrow.

Theres A Lot Of Game Left GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

They’ve run out of new features to tweet about it seems. Would have expected something a bit more substantial to be tweeted about today rather than transfers that have happened in the summer. If it’s not today it’s going to be tomorrow.

steamdb hasn’t had any further updates since this morning. It’s going to happen this week

Edited by Davey1289

5 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I said Thursday all along. Miles loves a Thursday Beta release.

Thursday probably makes the most sense. Gives them more time to work on it this week and then gives them Friday and the weekend for bug  reports to be generated.

Also we can’t forget the slip miles made in the stream as well when he said it would be this week

Edited by Davey1289

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

I just need your account number, sort code, pin and mothers maiden name.

Unfortunately, VoiceOverPete is too expensive for this type of thread, and isn't as lulzy as he was a few years back.  I'd go for something like this:

Attention all Football Manager fans!  Miles Jacobson is grumpy without his homemade mince pies, and is in a fit of depression due to supporting Watford.  He needs your help.  To help the SI team ensure that the beta drops, all we need is your credit card number, three numbers on the back, the expiration month and date.  But hurry!  Without your help, the meme thread might overtake the forums.

Since the game is being released on 9th Nov, I can't see how the statement of another blog hinders the possibility of beta coming out today or before the blog in question. Not everyone who will buy the game will pre order it so for those people the blogs can be coming out with new features all the way until 9th of Nov.

5 minutes ago, luka_zg said:

Since the game is being released on 9th Nov, I can't see how the statement of another blog hinders the possibility of beta coming out today or before the blog in question. Not everyone who will buy the game will pre order it so for those people the blogs can be coming out with new features all the way until 9th of Nov.

Excuse me. Stop being logical. 

We're wallowing in our pity. Leave us be. We will wait in the background for any slither of positivity and when that moment comes, we'll come back to this thread like nothing happened. Until then, good bye.