When's the BETA out speculation thread

11 hours ago, Daniel Evensen said:

In addition to WorkTheSpace's video (which I think is easily the best), I watched parts of Lollujo's video and Zealand's video.  Both Lollujo and Zealand actually commented on the new animations and showcased them a bit.  For me, the difference between FM21 is obvious.  We'll see what that translates to in gameplay terms.

It's going to be funny watching Lollujo's saves in FM22.  I've got a sneaking feeling that the old "plug in and play" tactical approach isn't going to work anymore.  Kev does mix things up from time to time, though I don't think he's ever been known to head over to the data center and do actual analysis.

Seriously, the more I watch, the more excited I become.  Even after taking into consideration all the criticism I've read over the past few weeks, this game looks like a huge upgrade from FM21.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Kev does with the changes in FM22.  I've enjoyed his content anyway, but the changes being made should make things a little bit more interesting.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disliked most of the" promoter" videos as showing animation was on fast match speed that was hard to follow. If it is only one thing u are showcasing dont show only key moments and on high speed. Or when talking about wonderkids, he just zoomed in and moved around the player profile, again hard to follow and strange way to present info.

WorkTheSpace and the data hub guy ones where the best and most informative. Got exited for data hub.

14 minutes ago, Umbiggy said:

Every year for the last 3 seasons, since Sunderland were relegated to league one, the betas been released when Sunderland were playing away. I remember as it’s a running joke that all the lads in my what’s app group have that we had to run up at half time of the stream and set it away downloading, then spent the game not actually watching and just discussing FM.

Well tonight is Crewe v Sunderland. If that’s not a sign I don’t know what it - tonight it is boys! 

Sounds legit!

5 minutes ago, Sweetdreams1707 said:

While we wait...

What are peoples biggest takes from FM21, what make this version a good or a less good game? 
For example, did you enjoy the new condition feature?

i did, but it got boring, got to say that FM21 is not at the top of my favorit FM

1 minute ago, Aljeks said:

i did, but it got boring, got to say that FM21 is not at the top of my favorit FM

I agree, i struggled to get in FM21 and clocked up my lowest hours for a few years.

I have set out a few saves I want to do this year with objectives i want to achieve.

In the Beta I will start with Man Utd. I then aim to take on Derby before looking at Newcastle.

I want to make a custom Red Bull Manchester DB combining the Manchester teams (Sin i know!) before moving on to a few more challenges abroad i have lined up.

I tend to make it around 8-10 seasons before my interest wains 

17 minutes ago, Sweetdreams1707 said:

While we wait...

What are peoples biggest takes from FM21, what make this version a good or a less good game? 

I liked FM21 as a whole. The new condition I felt worked better than the % for me. Just allowed a quicker overview.

My biggest complaint is that I found it a little too easy, I have high hopes that the new ME will make me think a little more about how I approach games.

29 minutes ago, Sweetdreams1707 said:

While we wait...

image.png.e4eb8bea32fe7e8802db804516c7d633.png

too easy, boring, least hours played, addiction level 7

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

Thanks guys, nothing too dramatic.  Just had a few things to deal with and could do with a distraction.

I know it'll be coming when it's ready.

when it does, come join us in the Youth Academy Challenge. Best community on this site! 

56 minutes ago, Sweetdreams1707 said:

While we wait...

Lost my FM mojo with FM21. More me than the game though. I overdid it with FM20 during the lockdown and just couldn't settle on a decent long term save on 21.

8 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

when it does, come join us in the Youth Academy Challenge. Best community on this site! 

I've never been good at that kind of thing.... I struggle enough getting results without restricting signings lol.

I do like the idea, I just know I'd get massively frustrated with it and give up!

28 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I've never been good at that kind of thing.... I struggle enough getting results without restricting signings lol.

I do like the idea, I just know I'd get massively frustrated with it and give up!

The frustration is part of the journey! :lol:

Enjoying all the FM22 videos and stuff so far, but I know for sure I am most likely going to have a winger run down the wing, to the byline, and rather than cut it back he is going to smash the ball into the side netting from the most acute angle.

Whichever winger does that in my team, I am going to volley him over the stadium.  I am going to take great pride in doing so.  

5 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

image.png.65c302c42264fc3b0a4746de37f24955.png

So re-worded a question already in the game with the same consequences? Or is he saying referees have bias in the game now and you need to find them and call them out?

Re-wording questions and answers are surely not being called a new feature for FM22?!

6 minutes ago, ImDaWeasel said:

So re-worded a question already in the game with the same consequences? Or is he saying referees have bias in the game now and you need to find them and call them out?

Re-wording questions and answers are surely not being called a new feature for FM22?!

id suspect its the latter, the game and journos now pick up on  bias from referees and question you on it

2 hours ago, Umbiggy said:

Every year for the last 3 seasons, since Sunderland were relegated to league one, the betas been released when Sunderland were playing away. I remember as it’s a running joke that all the lads in my what’s app group have that we had to run up at half time of the stream and set it away downloading, then spent the game not actually watching and just discussing FM.

Well tonight is Crewe v Sunderland. If that’s not a sign I don’t know what it - tonight it is boys! 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Umbiggy said:

26th it is then, they play QPR away in EFL Cup and it's exactly 2 weeks away from the release.

Can we somehow have version 22.3.0 from March 2022 as a beta version this year? If yes, I will pre-order it straight away and ruin my real life with long term saves just as I'm doing it with FM21 right now.

Going full Colombo mode here, but looks to me like other video's on Alpha are dropping

This means the beta will come later today and then it gets released tonight... in my head this makes send

Edited by Connor