Viewing training as if it was a match

Stuniverse

I’d like to see training in-game, maybe through the match engine, specifically around the key Tactical things you can set.

I know you can arrange an intra-squad friendly, but I’d also like the option to just do an impromptu game where you divide the squad up into two teams and off they go. Or a five-a-side, six-a-side game.

I’d like to be able have the squad take part in some sort of penalty shootout competition amongst themselves.

I tend to use the default set-piece settings but I’d like to be able to set corner and free-kick settings - defensive and offensive - and then run them in the match engine to see the affect.

In essence, I’d like to be able to view training as if it was a match, obviously not all the time, but at times of my choosing. Training would be much more immersive for me if I could see it like I see a match.

Edited by Stuniverse

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.