Better Transfer Deadline Layout

Stewart1111

I'd like to see a much better transfer deadline layout, it badly needs improved as it's been the same since the addition was first added to the game. I'd like to see it replicated to making it as exciting as it is in real life. Having the parts of the background automatically change to yellow once it's Deadline Day, much bolder fonts, a live bar scrolling at the bottom that shows players recent moves. Most importantly we could have a live countdown clock of 60 minutes ticking down without pressing continue, if you take part of Transfer Deadline Day we should feel under pressure to get a last minute signing. That's meant to be the whole idea of the transfer deadline. We could have our inbox receiving messages/offers/replies/media questions in REAL time. For example, you bid on a player, then anywhere between 1 to 60 minutes later in real time the selling club will respond to your bid, agents sending you messages, players demanding loan moves, everything should feel a little hectic on Deadline Day. We had the live countdown on the fantasy draft, why not implement it in career mode? 'Take Part or Decline' has been the same for years and brings no excitement to managers. A live clock ticking down will give you that feeling that you need to hurry up and buy someone, as in real life.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

As said above, a lot of improvements were made, so I hope you find the new revamp more to your liking. 

If there are any further changes you'd still like to see, do let us know. :)