Monitoring your players on loan

One of the things that I find difficult is keeping track of my loaned out players. I can't imagine the difficulty in programming the squad building routines for all the clubs in the game, but I find that many of my players end up going to a club that doesn't need them. For example, I had one club try to loan 4 of my young goalkeepers, and I just recalled a goalkeeper from a club which had 6 other gks on loan on top of the 3 that they own, and my guy was doing nothing, not even a part of the match day squad. 

The issue is, I can't see at a glance how their loan is progressing, whether they are getting playing time, and if not, if it is due to injury, or because they don't rate,  so I have to look at each player individually from time to time. Ideally, I'd like an option to have my assistant manager update me once a month and/ or recommend recalling players whose loan is not working out

1 hour ago, Vossenoren said:

One of the things that I find difficult is keeping track of my loaned out players. I can't imagine the difficulty in programming the squad building routines for all the clubs in the game, but I find that many of my players end up going to a club that doesn't need them. For example, I had one club try to loan 4 of my young goalkeepers, and I just recalled a goalkeeper from a club which had 6 other gks on loan on top of the 3 that they own, and my guy was doing nothing, not even a part of the match day squad. 

The issue is, I can't see at a glance how their loan is progressing, whether they are getting playing time, and if not, if it is due to injury, or because they don't rate,  so I have to look at each player individually from time to time. Ideally, I'd like an option to have my assistant manager update me once a month and/ or recommend recalling players whose loan is not working out

Plus one for this. Keeping tabs on a large number of players out on loan is very time consuming.