Infinite Loading

ZAynJr

I had that issue what I did was to remove every file in the documents folder and then added the them again one after the order to see the one causing the problem.

I ended up removing the graphic files and save files I didn't need 

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360005525738-If-you-launch-the-game-and-find-it-s-stuck-on-the-loading-screen

right-click on your desktop and select 'New' -> 'Folder'

Create a folder and name it something to distinguish it (say SI backup)

Once you've done this go to your Sports Interactive folder found within 'documents' which by default is at the following location - C:\Users\[YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020

This should contain folders like 'games', 'crash dumps' etc. Please cut every folder from here and paste them into the folder you've created on your desktop.

Once you've done this and the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020 folder is now empty, launch the game. If it works, copy back the files from the desktop folder and hopefully it should now load without any issues.

Had this before when using a skin which wasn't compatible with the latest version. Usually directly after an official update as the game tries to load using the previously selected skin which has become incompatible.