Editing player personality

So, love the game. I play it all the time. Completed all the usual challenges and won all there was to win so decided to create my own team. 

It's dead easy to set up and adds another layer to the game, but the one thing you can't control is player personality. You can make yourself and you end up as relaxed, when in reality you want yourself to be Steven Gerrard, with not much you can do about it. 

So I decided to buy the editor and although you can change the personality type through changing stats for leadership, teamwork and aggression I can't seem to have much control over it. Are there pre set levels to make someone determined or a strict professional? 

Or am I missing something on the editor? 

Thanks in advance for any help and apologies if this is in the wrong place. 

• SI Staff

I'll double check - but at present I don't think the editing allows you to edit hidden stats, such things as professionalism, consistency etc.

This won't change for the initial release next year (and I don't really want to expose too much of the hidden data to users tbh) - but I'll see if we can't add something for you to pre-set personalities in the editor during the update phase of this years release.