[Suggestion] Nice addition to scouting ???

Beerschot

Wouldn't it be nice if the one who's discovered a player ( Scout, General Manager, or you as head coach,....) gets the credits for it. Now, if scout X has found a potential starplayer you can't never trace this back. Therefore, a sort of history (like the milestones) with this kind of "breakthroughs" could be an extra addition to FM. If this has been done, you always can compare your recruitment people who's found the most diamonds !  

Edited by Beerschot

• Beerschot changed the title to [Suggestion] Nice addition to scouting ???
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this idea. Would also be useful because you can then keep track of your better scouts. Also if you changed teams you could then look and think “I’m bringing in that scout as he found me XYZ in the past”

Nice idea .... but then I find scouting in general convoluted and a mess, like tactics. I use Team Report, Squad Depth to highlight weaknesses & targets then request an assignment (search) and off the scouting team goes. From the assignment screen I can see who is doing what and who they are scouting, absolute rubbish usually, But there is no way to further configure who is doing what and why or where. Usually wasting their time in places they have little if any knowledge wasting my scouting budget !!! Yeah I guess if I took control of scouting/scouts I could probably configure more but I waste enough time doing all the other responsivities I don't have time or the inclination. 

• 1 month later...