How to buy Football Manager 2019 (Windows Edition)??

If I'm not mistaken, it's not available as a digital version anymore due to licencing reasons, so your best bet would be somewhere that sells a physical copy.

A quick google search gives some at Amazon, but as always, I have no idea if the sellers are trusted or not. But I assume Google would be the best bet you got.

6 minutes ago, DangerDays11 said:

Thanks for the reply XaW. I am now sure if this is a dumb question but how do I know if the physical disc I buy is for steam or Windows?

The game have to be used through Steam to be activated, so the disc will be both for Windows and Mac. Other than that I'm not sure what you mean. I think on from FM20 onwards it's also can be used through Epic. But it needs either.

Perhaps it is available through Game Pass, but I have no idea since I don't use it, unfortunately.

Just now, DangerDays11 said:

I am specifically looking to play the version from the Microsoft Store as this is the version that has achievements. Based on what you're saying the Physical Disc is Steam based? 

image.thumb.png.5fa24c0f9bab429162cff8a7466cde75.png

I've sent you a PM.

You won't be able to get the Windows store version now at all.  All disc based copies of the game activated through Steam.  Windows Store was digital only, and nowhere sells the Windows store version now.

2 minutes ago, DangerDays11 said:

I am specifically looking to play the version from the Microsoft Store as this is the version that has achievements. Based on what you're saying the Physical Disc is Steam based? 

image.thumb.png.5fa24c0f9bab429162cff8a7466cde75.png

Hmm.... Then I don't know, sorry.

@Neil Brock is it possible to use the code from a physical copy to redeem the game in MS Store?

Sorry to say FM19 is no longer available via Windows Store and cannot be purchased at this time. Unfortunately unless you already fully own the game you will be unable to access and unlock further Xbox achievements. Due to licensing agreements, the game will not be made re-available at any point in the future. 

You could try contacting Microsoft support to see if there’s anything they can do from their end, but we are no longer able to sell this version of FM and to our knowledge there is no way to convert a different version (say a Steam version) to be run through Microsoft Store/Game Pass and be recognised by Microsoft achievements. Apologies about that.