Basically as the subject says. I have 23 scouts on scouting duties all over the world, nothing appears in my Scouting Centre. 

Earlier in the game (many seasons ago I think) i used to get weekly updates on scouting in my inbox where I could zap through and click ''acknowledge'' or ''continue scouting''. Now I do not receive this message (yes it is turned on as an option in ''preferences'') and instead I receive a message like ''I have been through our scouting center and there are no players worthwhile reporting - here is one from the top of the list''. I then check and the list is empty. 

I am Newcastle, best scouts and budget. Whats going on?

Scouting Assignments.png

Scouting Recommendations.png

• Administrators

Most likely it's that you're not finding players good enough to be worth recommending - what is the criteria you've set for the assignments? 

May be worth uploading the save game and letting us know the file name so we can take a look. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538431-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

The criteria is all open, just searching for as many players as possible. They all pretty much have zero reports to their name. It's actually been a problem for years (zero reports to individual scouts) but this is the straw that broke the camels back when nothing is appearing in Scouting Centre. I just figured the ''zero reports'' next to their names was a glitch and put up with it. 

Uploaded game name: Upload to si 21

20 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Most likely it's that you're not finding players good enough to be worth recommending - what is the criteria you've set for the assignments? 

May be worth uploading the save game and letting us know the file name so we can take a look. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538431-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

Have you found anything? It's very problematic

• Administrators

I've flagged it to our QA team who will take a look. At first glance of your save I do believe it's related to the quality of your squad being so very high that the scouting team struggles to find players of a good enough standard to warrant recommending, but will try and get confirmation. 

Delete all the players out of your shortlists. Instead of shortlisting players for the long term. Only shortlist players you want to sign or scout in the short term. 

To replace the massive shortlist of players I'm assuming you've got. Go into your scouting centre and click the  players drop down and then click scouted. 

Use this as you did your shortlist to search for players you want to sign. Your scouts should now work again and you will receiving knowledge and reports in your scouting centre. 

Your welcome. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/09/2021 at 08:59, Magikfm said:

Delete all the players out of your shortlists. Instead of shortlisting players for the long term. Only shortlist players you want to sign or scout in the short term. 

To replace the massive shortlist of players I'm assuming you've got. Go into your scouting centre and click the  players drop down and then click scouted. 

Use this as you did your shortlist to search for players you want to sign. Your scouts should now work again and you will receiving knowledge and reports in your scouting centre. 

Your welcome. 

Thanks for the try but that isn't what the problem is :)