Unknown source error

Hi just looking for some help with fm touch. I purchesed at game at roughly time of release from play store and have had no problems what so ever, until now I am constantly getting an error telling me my version of the game has been obtained from an unknown source and if this is an error to contact Sega. It has popped up before but always disappeared after a second or 2 but now its a permanent fixture on start up screen and doesn't let me play at all. Any help here would be great thanks!! 

• SI Staff
On 09/09/2021 at 17:56, johndickson.dickson said:

Hi just looking for some help with fm touch. I purchesed at game at roughly time of release from play store and have had no problems what so ever, until now I am constantly getting an error telling me my version of the game has been obtained from an unknown source and if this is an error to contact Sega. It has popped up before but always disappeared after a second or 2 but now its a permanent fixture on start up screen and doesn't let me play at all. Any help here would be great thanks!! 

Hi - can you make sure you're signed into the play store using the same account you purchased the game with please?