Football Manager 2022 – Debuts November 9th

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, john1 said:

Quit FM, Steam should start updating the game.

I had to quit Steam but now the game is updating. Looking forward to this. I have 8 vacation days from Thursday. Colleagues asked me I was going to do...

2 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

So no bug fixes? What's the difference between the beta and full release then?

There are plenty of fixes. Just not a list as this is the release of the full version.

25 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

There are plenty of fixes. Just not a list as this is the release of the full version.

I apologize if I've got this wrong, but the purpose of the beta is to identify and report bugs, issues etc so that full release is as good and bug free as possible.  The SI community, beta players, over the last couple of weeks have contributed and commented on the issues within the game and personally, speaking for myself and reading the comments over the last few weeks, would like to see, be informed of any changes on the full release. For me, has the centre back ratings been looked at, possession stats, AI defence passing, inside forwards being strengthened??? 

On a side note, congrats SI. So much hard work and dedication has gone into this years game. Kudos to every member of staff involved in the game. Potentially the best game yet.