Best 16 year old i ever seen

Hello,

Ive just found the single best 16-year old player i think i have ever seen. Im currently playing a 4-3-3 but i think it might be worth changing the system just to add him to the team. Would u play him as an attacking midfielder or retrain as a advanced playmaker om cm position?20210908205552_1.thumb.jpg.f684b35239c2c1c936aba21a9c9c20c1.jpg

5 saat önce, Numenor said:

Hello,

Ive just found the single best 16-year old player i think i have ever seen. Im currently playing a 4-3-3 but i think it might be worth changing the system just to add him to the team. Would u play him as an attacking midfielder or retrain as a advanced playmaker om cm position?20210908205552_1.thumb.jpg.f684b35239c2c1c936aba21a9c9c20c1.jpg

Reincarnated Messi :D

Aight so ill start training him as a shadow striker :P I remade the tactic to a 4231 and put my current roaming playmaker as the shadow striker.. should have done that along time ago lol, 6 goals in 6 games so far.

20210910133345_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Numenor said:

Do u think it would work to have nunez playing in the forward role as treq with bouali as the shadow striker behind him?

That's a combo that works really well & think your players are up to it, I think Bouali looks like a quality Treq