Rate my squad view?

Can I play devil's advocate? 

Why do people need to rate your view? We customise our squad views (those who do) to be able to see the crucial information that we deem necessary to see. We are all different types of managers, so we will have different factors that we deem important.

Personally, looking at yours, it looks decent (though my own differs) and I would question why you have "asking price" there.

Here's my view and what I deem to be important to see straight away.

8ab08f44705a5192e2a09e9b2efbd6f6.png

I have other views too, of course, but this is the default one. IMO, your custom view is your view that suits you. It is based on what you want to see at a glance, so it (should) fit individual managers very well, even if different. We all think differently, we all do things differently. I think it is good to want to know other people's thinking, but don't be concerned if yours differ.

A squad view without the little flag icon indicating nationality isn't worth discussing

Also, my OCD is off the charts looking at the top squad view. Player's age in the same section as season stats, and immediately right of appearances? No, just no. 

4 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Can I play devil's advocate? 

Why do people need to rate your view? We customise our squad views (those who do) to be able to see the crucial information that we deem necessary to see. We are all different types of managers, so we will have different factors that we deem important.

Personally, looking at yours, it looks decent (though my own differs) and I would question why you have "asking price" there.

Here's my view and what I deem to be important to see straight away.

8ab08f44705a5192e2a09e9b2efbd6f6.png

I have other views too, of course, but this is the default one. IMO, your custom view is your view that suits you. It is based on what you want to see at a glance, so it (should) fit individual managers very well, even if different. We all think differently, we all do things differently. I think it is good to want to know other people's thinking, but don't be concerned if yours differ.

Could you show me where Best postition, condition and lat 5 games in the "add column" ? please