Hello! 

Since one ingame season my players are losing a lot of value. My topstriker decreased from 110 million to 21,5 million while he has a 3 year contract left. The same is happening with other players of the squad.

I've checked everything; the reputation of the club and competition but nothing has been changed. Which means that I can't explain how or why this is happening while it's quite annoying because clubs are doing bids all the time. 

I hope someone knows what is going on!

BR

• Administrators

Yeah that's a pretty significant drop! Did anything happen in game around that time you think could have triggered it? Say being knocked out of Europe or the end of the season etc?

What would be extremely helpful if possible, is to get a save game from just before the value drops in-game - that way our team can walk through the process and see exactly what happens. If you happen to have a save (maybe a backup save if you've advanced since) please do let us know the filename and upload it us by following the instructions here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538431-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

Thanks. 

Hi @Neil Brock,

Thanks for your reply! I think the trigger is the end of the season indeed. I have been able to find a back-up and made sure right before the drop happens, save the game and uploaded it to the cloud. It has the name Feyenoord before valuedrop.fm

For example, I won the Champions League and a couple days after (it happens the next 8 days) you see these drops.

Before:

ac739d709e9d06da9661b00e17024425.png

After:

31e35f1f69baeb11ed15d0af8f372a00.png

A couple players dropped significantly, while we just won the CL. I don't understand why this happens. 

I hope you're able to reconstruct the scenario!

Edited by Sacioli

• Administrators

Thanks for providing this, our QA team will investigate.

There are no further plans for updates for FM21, but will be investigated for any future versions of the game. If we do find an obvious reason for this specific save we'll try and feed back to you as well.

Thanks again.