Stop pressing the keeper with both strikers

I play a 2 striker system with a AF-DLFa or AF-AF partnership. And whenever the keeper of the opponent gets pressed its almost always with both strikers. Which isn't necessary and I prefer the other to keep the CB's occupied. But how do I prefend this from happening? 

I use FM 20 touch

I have no PI's or OI's on marking or pressing specific players. I play a positive mentality, use counterpress, counter, a higher LoD & LoE, narrow DW and the offside trap. No further off the ball instructions

Edited by Feddo

4 hours ago, Feddo said:

I play a 2 striker system with a AF-DLFa or AF-AF partnership. And whenever the keeper of the opponent gets pressed its almost always with both strikers. Which isn't necessary and I prefer the other to keep the CB's occupied. But how do I prefend this from happening? 

I use FM 20 touch

I have no PI's or OI's on marking or pressing specific players. I play a positive mentality, use counterpress, counter, a higher LoD & LoE, narrow DW and the offside trap. No further off the ball instructions

Try lower the LOE first. Then lower the pressing intensity of both strikers. With two strikers on attack duty with positive mentality, it will be very easy for the ME to trigger a press towards a GK