Pre-game editor: Put a quick search in player names

HardcoreGR

I am playing the series since CM1 and I must say that it's the first time that I encounter this problem.

I used the Steam pre-game editor for the first time yesterday and I have a hard time...searching for a player's name!
I was always clicking on the "Database", then "People" and then trying to search for a name...like clicking "Add" and then the name of a player. Unfortunately I couldn't search for a player's name! I feel like a boomer here. I had to click on "Clubs" and search for the "Players" of a Club in order to find players which is very uncomfortable.

https://youtu.be/SymbTgVbVxE

What should be done:
1) Let us use a "Quick search" menu for players and coaches. One click. Straightforward. Why we should do 4 and 5 clicks in order to search for a player's name?
2) Make the environment more modern. This feels like a DOS software which QA people use in a daily basis. Not end users.

Thank you.

I just realised that I was clicking on the wrong menu, so yeah now the search by player name works .

Anyway, I hope those two points will be implemented, just to avoid several extra clicks.

Thank you.