Requests for FMT

minotauri

-First off, editor. :)

-In 2021 FMT, cross-sync generated faces do not work between PC and iOS. If I made the save in iOS only iOS shows the generated faces, and PC does not. Vice-versa, PC saves show faces and iOS doesnt. This seems like a bug that I don't think was an issue in previous seasons

-Our tablets are MUCH faster than previously. Please make the databases larger!! For reference, I use a PC Save where I unlock every nation and every player, and the game runs buttery smooth on my iPad Mini, and I've done this on every Touch over the past few years, and I've used Ipad Air and older Minis before this year.

-Please add more roster registration restrictions. After playing a decade or so in, teams are just filled with players from other countries and very few from their own country. This isn't very realistic. Also makes it more challenging.

-In game kit editor. Get tired of the same kits every season. Should also make CPU teams have small changes to kit every year (could just be a random generator using same color families, but diff patterns?)

-I noticed many times, players will demand a lot of money from me, and then I get rid of them and they'll sign to another team for half the wages. Seems unfair, even if I am the top team in the world.

-My transfer budget seems to be larger than the team's total money at times when I go without a full season or two without buying players.

-Ability to disable VAR screen. It's great to have it, but its annoying to continually see it, since it takes a long time to go through the VAR display.

-Ability to choose sponsorships (does not have to be very complicated, just have options available to pick from each time one is available)

-Create a Club should have a built-in option to not be sackable. If i want to create a club, thats bad to start, and then I get canned 3 months into it, what's the point of creating a club? I want to manage the club I created, not some other club.