[FM21] Homegrown Challenge!

Hi All,

First time in a while I have ventured into the challenge forum! As a player who normally plays youth only I decided to try out a new challenge! I know it quite late in the year for a new challenge but if someone is happy to try it out for fun feel free!

Idea

This is the homegrown challenge. You must select a team in the lowest playable league of the nation you have chosen (try and select a nation that has more than 1 playable league). The idea is that you cannot sign anyone over the age of 18 as they do not have the chance to become eligible as homegrown at club!

Rules

• Select a team in the lowest playable league of your nation of choice
  • You can only sign players who are 18 years old or below. They must be 18 when they join the club otherwise they will not be eligible to be homegrown and cannot be used!
  • If you sell a player before he becomes homegrown at club you cannot sign him back.
  • If you sell a player after he is homegrown then you can sign him back!
  • Try and make your way up the leagues and become the team that develops the most players in Europe or your continent off choice!

Hopefully people are interested. I will be starting this challenge in Italy in the next couple of days!