Changing the U19 team name in Editor

ikendz

Hi, I'm trying to change the name of a club in Germany, it works for the senior and the B team, but not for the U19 team. Does anyone know why this happens? I've tried with a few teams, but no success. :(

Is it hardfixed (not sure what the term is) in the game? I've tried with multiple teams again in the Bundesliga, and no luck. It's impossible to change the Full Name/Short Name/Six Letter Name for a U19 team.

But..it's an option in the Editor. Changing the name for the Senior and the Second team works, only the U19 is bugged, even though it has the same options of changing the name as the Senior/Second team.

Apparently things changed a bit in FM21. I am a regular in FM20 and left FM21 to the side a bit for editing reasons.

Not sure what your issue is as changing Borussia Dortmund U19 went effortlessly, although I don't think they want to be know as Test is in the game.

10 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Apparently things changed a bit in FM21. I am a regular in FM20 and left FM21 to the side a bit for editing reasons.

Not sure what your issue is as changing Borussia Dortmund U19 went effortlessly, although I don't think they want to be know as Test is in the game.

that's weird. For me changing the name of U19 teams in Germany doesn't work. Thanks for checking tho! :)