Game is Too Stretch to Fit on My Screen - Samsung Tab S6 Lite

Hiya All

Today I thought I would Take Advantange to Google Play Stores offer of £3.49 and Downloaded FM 2021 Mobile for My Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite,, Opened Up the App and I noticed the Screen is Very Stretched and even half the Game Title is Missing from the Screen, Anyways Clicked on Career bar cos its so Stretched the Confirm is missing from the bottom Right Corner meaning I am stuck and can't play the Game, I have Checked every option possible to shrink the Screen, Foot, Screen Zoom you name it I tried it, is there anyway to shrink the screen even if I use a 3rd party app?

Please Help, 

Sort or a Fix

•  
  •  

it's a little annoying and you have to do it everytime you tap on the Game and it's Stretched but it works 

1. Add FM2021 App Icon to Homescreen

2. Switch OFF the Device then Switch it Straight back on

3. As soon the Home Page comes on the Screen Tap Straight on the FM2021 App icon, It will load up but when you get to the Title Screen it will be Smaller with a Slight Grey Trim around the Screen (Better then it being Stretched👍)

The Game with Work Perfectly Fine after that but after Periods of Inactivity you will have to repeat the Process as when you tap back on the App it will revert back to Stretched Screen if you don't.

hope this Helps for anyone Reading this Post👍