Option to get crowd going in games

Its_Adam

As stated by the title,  I think that there should be a button or something to get the crowd going, which could potentially have an impact on player performance, especially in big games, like derbies or massive cup or European games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think there has been discussion about this also earlier. But, good, maybe this will be added! (I voted for this.)

As far as I have noticed, the DEVS like when all these question what, where and when are asked and answered, and also the main thing - pros and CONS. So, what if this tactic doesn't work?

This, of course, belongs to 'touchline instructions' just like 'focus' aso. I think, that this could be used one or two times (successfully) in one half (or in a game), BUT every new time increases the possibility that it turns against you.

Like, you are two nil down (proper English?). You try to get that crowd going, and crowd responses. You score, and just when game is starting you do that 'move' again. You succeed, and the crowd gives its best. BUT, if your team starts playing pretty lazy football after your second 'move', your attempt could kill the mood.

And, of course, shouting the same thing over and over again never helps!

More ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. We've documented this and added it to our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.