players stay on loan at the same club for several years

I´m afraid it's much too easy to extend loan deals in FM.

I am refering to an online save, where Dion Beljo (Osijek) and Marco Da Graca (Juve) are loaned out to Hull City for four respectively five years. Both are among the best goalscorers in the Championship, yet the loan can be extended for a ridiculously small fee, Beljo´s even on a 950 GBP pittance. The same applies for Barol Barisic ( Dinamo Zagreb) and even Sam Greenwood from Leeds, who would both stay on loan up to four years for my Plymouth Argyle team, if I'd choose to renew the loan. Leaving aside the strange behaviour of Juve and Leeds in that case, why on earth would the two croatian clubs not sell their two best assets for an appropriate price, there should surely be a lot of clubs coming in for young players that score 20+ goals in the CS.

By the way,is it really allowed or common practice in real life that clubs loan a player to the same club over and over again ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Abdullah,

thank you for answering.

The name of the save game is  Beljo Da Graca. The existing loans can always be extended early january.In the save game, both are then going into their fifth year at Hull. Beljo and Da Graca are among the leading goalscorers of the Premier League, yet no bigger club seems to care about them, and Beljo is still on his 1000 GBP contract (Da Graca 34000 GBP, if I remember correctly)........

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4