I have a 2.165.739.403 euro bankaccount and I can't afford a 850.000 k player...Someone is going to be sacked for withholding funds...

Xebeche

Hi @Xebeche

I'm assuming you've used the editor and that's the cause of the issue.

The transfer budget is more than two and a half times that of the clubs overall funds, so possible issues with debt(?) but I suspect the real issue here is that the budget you've given yourself is above the highest possible 32-bit number (2,147,483,647) and so the game doesn't know how to handle things. I'd suggest going back in the editor and lowering the transfer budget to 2,100,000,000 to see if that resolves the issue.

If not, I'm sure one of the SI team will be along soon :)

Cheers G&T

11 minutes ago, Games_n_Tea said:

Hi @Xebeche

I'm assuming you've used the editor and that's the cause of the issue.

The transfer budget is more than two and a half times that of the clubs overall funds, so possible issues with debt(?) but I suspect the real issue here is that the budget you've given yourself is above the highest possible 32-bit number (2,147,483,647) and so the game doesn't know how to handle things. I'd suggest going back in the editor and lowering the transfer budget to 2,100,000,000 to see if that resolves the issue.

If not, I'm sure one of the SI team will be along soon :)

Cheers G&T

I acquired this money over about 3 decades, only buying young players, selling them for a good price and hardly ever buying expensive players. I never used the editor to give myself extra cash.

Well power to you then! Not really sure how your overall club balance is so much lower than the allocated transfer budget mind. Either way, I still suspect this is could be related to the number being too high and is certainly a place to start for the mods when they roll in.

Cheers G&T

• SI Staff

Hi @Xebeche, if you have used the editor at all during this save we can't support you with the issue whether it was editing funds or moving clubs to another league for example. If you haven't please upload a save here and we'll look into this for you: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text