[FM21.4] J League Facepack for Robbles Quin's "FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)"

20 hours ago, belajariman said:

if there any source for jfl teams that didn't have cut out faces, i will edited them to cut out and make a update.  thank you

So far I noticed Iniesta is out. His ID on my current save is 2xx97130 whereas he's 94386 in this facepack.

Probably cos I have other editor files such as the one from SortitOutSI/Sir Tavares's updates? 

2 minutes ago, Eggie86 said:

So far I noticed Iniesta is out. His ID on my current save is 2xx97130 whereas he's 94386 in this facepack.

Probably cos I have other editor files such as the one from SortitOutSI/Sir Tavares's updates? 

i use sortitoutsi and daveincid. yes you must make @Robbles Quin ®™'s latest files is first loaded in your save... to make that you can rename the file with 01 before.

2021-08-04.png

18 hours ago, belajariman said:

i use sortitoutsi and daveincid. yes you must make @Robbles Quin ®™'s latest files is first loaded in your save... to make that you can rename the file with 01 before.

2021-08-04.png

Ah nice.

Thanks for the tip. Didn't know the sequencing of the editor files will play a role? I think cos I am using the old files from Robbie's thread dated October... 

Jap DB.JPG

Finally managed to get it to work after some trial and errors. Downloaded the latest FMF files as per your screenshot [all the updates etc] and had to uncheck another of my editor files [unfortunately it was SirTaveres' 9.0 update] and I finally gotten Iniesta and Vermaelen aligned! 

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue of foreign players like iniesta and some thai players not displaying, they were displaying prior with different face packs i used. I tried everything i thought of: removing all other editor data from the folder and removing every other face pack specifically sortitoutsi cut out player faces megapack and of course reloading the skin many times without cache turned on.

If anyone that succeeded and was able to fix this knows anything else i can do please let me know!

On 15/09/2021 at 21:31, ggopw said:

That didnt work, i dont think thats the issue as every other file is named that way.Its fine anyways that was the least important file to me

what i presume the issue is, is that Karin the one who makes the players database in Japanese has either changed Iniesta's etc ID or removed him as retired etc. I can always re add them again

On 15/09/2021 at 18:39, ggopw said:

figured it out,

it was the sep.14 transfer update that was posted in the japanese league thread that was causing the issue

image.png.56b01beec9d038907810d281b3738403.png

14thSep update . this update version has been changed id image of the request player, because it was not show the face request player

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I've been trying to insert J League facepacks for two years and I can't even follow the instructions. I am desperate, I would like to ask if any of you could do a full video tutorial on how to insert photos and which database is compatible. I am willing to top up the PayPal of the person who helps me by 4-5 €. Thank you, I await your news

• 2 weeks later...
Good evening, how do I place the facepack? I put it in the graphics folder and then in the faces folder, but I find many photos associated with wrong players, or there are no photos of some like Iniesta, Vermaelen, etc ... how can I solve it please? 
Can these errors and missing photos be associated with an incorrect skin?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friend, I will gladly help you. I think there is no better way to explain everything with pictures. Place the files exactly as in the photos I posted and make sure they are exactly these. My biggest mistake was inserting the September update instead of the June one. As soon as I entered the June update, the photos lined up perfectly.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Il y a 20 heures, Tafu87 a dit :

Hi friend, I will gladly help you. I think there is no better way to explain everything with pictures. Place the files exactly as in the photos I posted and make sure they are exactly these. My biggest mistake was inserting the September update instead of the June one. As soon as I entered the June update, the photos lined up perfectly.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi,

Thnak's for the quick response 👍

Sadly we can't play with the September update without rebuild all the id's for the facepack.

But with the june it's perfect too😉

The League file from Robbles is out for FM22. I can create a config file that will work for most users with this facepack in FM22. Hopefully share the config tomorrow on the FM22 thread for the J League. 

Edit - I hope I can, could be some issues but will try tomorrow. 

Edited by joe5p

Il y a 8 heures, joe5p a dit :

The League file from Robbles is out for FM22. I can create a config file that will work for most users with this facepack in FM22. Hopefully share the config tomorrow on the FM22 thread for the J League. 

Edit - I hope I can, could be some issues but will try tomorrow. 

Hi,

Can't wait to start with facepack ! 

Thank's joe5p

• 8 months later...