What counts as silverware?

Hi,

I was forced to make a promise to a player to win silverware this season, what exactly counts as silverware in England? Is there a list somewhere? Carabao Cup, Community shield, Club World cup, European Supercup...? Or will the player become unhappy unless I win specifically the league or Champions/FA cup? I couldn't find an answer and don't want to find out the hard way. 

Thanks for answers.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Joey Numbaz said:

I just won the Community Shield and it does not seem to have satisfied the promise.

Nor should it, really - it's a showpiece charity match between the winners of the two major English trophies: the Premier League title and the FA Cup. I've followed English football for nearly 60 years and I don't think anybody cares. Certainly I've never heard any football fan talk about "the year we won the Community Shield" :)

6 hours ago, Joey Numbaz said:

I just won the Community Shield and it does not seem to have satisfied the promise.

I suspect that this wouldn't be on the list of requirements from the board so whilst it is a "good feeling" trophy, it wont be significant enough to influence a player promise.

Oh for sure, I agree it shouldn't count. But they also call it a double in the game if you win the Community Shield and something else like the League or the FA Cup, etc. So I thought maybe it would count.

I was more commenting just to let future people who find this post know it didn't count :-)

Edited by Joey Numbaz