24 Discipline

Evening All,

Browsing through my profile and came across the fact that I apparently have a 'Level of Discipline' that is 24... out of 20... Which feels a little bit wrong.

I went to check as I had started having an abnormal number of players come to me and raise minor concerns, so I'm not sure if this is now effectively acting as a lower level (say 4?).

Cheers G&T

519146981_FM20Bug.JPG.b1bb981df748b9cdca6f6246b6dc16c9.JPG

Chee

Oh really? That's a bit weird! Date in the save I uploaded should be 09/06/2025, there should only be one manager live in the save (Colin G&T). Just loaded the save to check and still there so not sure why it's not showing when you load it? There's no special skins, I'm just using the standard 'Football Manager Dark' skin.

image.png

Evening, I've uploaded another save, same name as before (Colin G&T Super Discipline.fm). I've loaded it to confirm there's no corruption of the save and, as above, confirmed again that the discipline is showing as 24 in the save.

Cheers G&T

Afraid not, I saved a file specifically for uploading where the error existed, but don't have any saves from earlier, the other three are rolling auto-saves and I'm now almost an entire season past the save you have.

I've resolved the 24 discipline issue by obtaining another coaching badge. Once completed, this seemed to almost refresh my attributes and Discipline has now returned to 20, albeit nearly 2-years further on!

• SI Staff

Thanks for bringing our attention to this, our team has looked into this, glad to see that you've found a solution for your save. Unfortunately, as we can only really advise you on the original vanilla game, it's unlikely that we'd be able to help you with more gameplay type issues like this from this save