Neman Grodno ( Belarus)

I think I found the reason, check this out!

Now am I sure this is the issue? idfk but I will try removing this and see if it works, I don't see this enabled on other teams which can qualify.

(I'm talking about the min and max age, maybe the game see's you as some youth team or something and that's why it won't let you qualify)

image.png.5cda72c53da1dafa171553c26c6c82da.png

Edited by RealSmokePL

On 02/08/2021 at 17:54, RealSmokePL said:

@Лютый so after a quick test it's indeed the min/max age that's the issue, remove it with the pre-game editor and you're good to go, bad thing? you'll need to start a new save.

Good find. Weird thing actually to set the age like that. Might have to keep an eye on it whether it is in FM22 as well.

28 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Good find. Weird thing actually to set the age like that. Might have to keep an eye on it whether it is in FM22 as well.

Could it actually be useful in a niche case? If, let's say, you wanted to create the Super League, you could give the participating clubs a Maximum Age of 50 or something, and then they'd be excluded from the normal UEFA competitions which would still run with the coefficients working etc.

14 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

Could it actually be useful in a niche case? If, let's say, you wanted to create the Super League, you could give the participating clubs a Maximum Age of 50 or something, and then they'd be excluded from the normal UEFA competitions which would still run with the coefficients working etc.

Interesting idea. The max age for this field is actually 24, so the 35 for Neman Grodno is a hardcoded value, but there is maybe a way around it.

Edit: Couldn't get it done in FM21 editor as the editor did annoying things, so tested in FM20 where it doesn't work.
FM21 still needed for a good test,