Borard refusinng to incress coaching staff numbers

I'm playing in the bundesliga with union berlin, doing fine after getting them premoted the last season. 

The financial situation is good and the board give me anything i ask for apart from incressing the number of coachs. I have a A+ rating and they've agreed to improve the training and youth facilities twice. they've also incresed my scouts from 6 to 12.

I would normally just ask again in a few months but being stuck on 7 coaching staff memebers is really harming my players development and after one and a half years at the club i feel like they should have increased it at least once. After zealand's last save you save video i'm getting woried that i have the same bug the other guy had for his scouts. Am i getting paranoid? does anybody have a solution for me or should i just keep on playing and hope for the best?

Posting here because i don't know if its a bug or my board just being idiots...

Considering you've only been at the club for a year and a half, you should be grateful you've been allowed the things you have. Give it a season or two and I'm sure you'll eventually be allowed to ask for more coaching staff.

3 hours ago, JWAC said:

but being stuck on 7 coaching staff memebers is really harming my players development

How?  Players in teams with far fewer than 7 coaches can still see good development.  The number (and quality) of coaches are just one part of player development so it's unlikely that having 7 coaches will "really harm" player development.

Coaches, facilities, playing time, morale, injuries, age, how you set up training programs and a player's own attributes / personality are just a few of the influencing factors.

A decent starting point for development is to assign your assistant manager to look after General Training while you take control of individual training.  It'll take a few minutes to go through each of your players and assign individual training but after that you just do a quick check and make an adjustment (if needed) every 6 months or so.  Alternatively if you want to control everything there are some guides pinned to the top of the Tactics and Training forum.

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

How?  Players in teams with far fewer than 7 coaches can still see good development.

My dev is still doing ok, i do most of the individual training but with only 7 staff memebers i can't get more than 3 1/2 stars on most of my general training, where i normally like to get to 4 or 5 stars as fast a posible and it feels bad, especially  as i feel that if they wouuld even just give me 2 or 3 more i could get 5 stars on most of them

Some Presidents are quite stubborn. During your conversations about increasing number of coaches, you can keep clicking on persistent answers to try to change their minds, but don't give them an ultimatum ("I'm not sure I can keep doing my job") or they may fire you.

Also, take a look on your own Determination rate, and your Coaching credentials, as these will help you influence the Board.