Specific Questions I've Always Asked Myself about Training and Mentoring

Hello,

It's been few years now i'm playing FM. I think I have a good knowledge of the game. 

There are moments when playing, while you are doing something about your team, a quick question comes to your mind, a simple question that seems so focused and complicated to answer, that your brain knows it's not worth thinking about it.

But when it's the same question coming over and over again, it starts creating some kind of anxiety about wether or not your are actually doing the right thing with that team.

This is the subject of that topic. All these specific questions i've been asking myself for years, which I never found any informations about. Now i'm just relying on the patience and knowledge of more experienced players, that are willing to give me a hand.

Thanks in advance.

TRAINING

• Does Match Day count as training ? Do player attributs improve after a match like any other training ?

If yes, does it train all attributs, attributs from played position/role or attributs from trained position/role from individual training ?

• I cannot find the Rest Day Before/After Match box option in FM21, does it still exist ?

• About Schedules Making, is there some kind of treshold wordload that would be really dangerous ? Is there some rules that I should know about balancing Injury Risk, Condition, Fatigue, Sharpness properly ?

• Does Double Intensity Scheduling really count the same training... Two times ?

MENTORING

• Everytime i've seen a mentored player have is personnality improve, it does by step : 'Balanced to Fairly Determined, to Resolute, to Perfectionnist'. Is it possible to pass from a 'mid tier' personnality to a 'high tier' personnality without the in-between steps ('Balanced to Perfectionnist') ?
  • Does keeping the same mentoring group on the long run have any benefits ? Or is it better to actually adapt the mentoring group regularly to follow the Social Group changes ? 

• When a Senior Squad player is assigned to play U19, he seems available for either squad mentoring groups. Can he actually be present in both squad mentoring groups at the same time ?

X would be mentored by Z in Senior Squad mentoring group and at the same time X would be mentoring Y in U19 mentoring group.

If yes, would his Influence From and On Group be divided ? Or it would simply be different because of the different age/experience of squads ?

• Are Influence On Group and Influence From Group the results of combinations from Hierarchie and Social Group ? Or is it simply a different 'category' ?

• Is there a more impactfull 'category' (Hierarchie, Social Group, Training Units, Influence On Group, Influence From Group) ? 

If yes, what is a 'tier list' of these categories ?

If you took the time to read until there, and to write some answers, thank you.

Edited by Epoqx

I'm going to try and answer this to the best of myt ability.

On 30/07/2021 at 01:52, Epoqx said:

Does Match Day count as training ? Do player attributs improve after a match like any other training ?

It does not; when you click on each session it tells you what gets trained and if we're looking at it from football in IRL they are 2 completely different things just like studying for a test and actually taking the test.

I cannot find the Rest Day Before/After Match box option in FM21, does it still exist ?

It's gone you just do that now by putting rest sessions before and after the game if you want 

About Schedules Making, is there some kind of treshold wordload that would be really dangerous ? Is there some rules that I should know about balancing Injury Risk, Condition, Fatigue, Sharpness properly ?

The games gives you all the information you need

training.thumb.png.452ffd4778afe8db2a97a2a639a0ea79.png

You can see the intensity for each group at the bottom and on the top right you can see how it impacts their fatigue etc. You don't want the training intensity to be too high like on match days (unless maybe during preseason) so you don't risk getting your players injured or tiring them before a game.

Does Double Intensity Scheduling really count the same training... Two times ?

I'm not sure what you mean by double intensity scheduling, I'm assuming you mean like having "chance creation" twice on the same day like in the screenshot. if that is what you mean there's nothing wrong with that.