RB Salzburg third-highest-reputation-in-the-world/rd highest reputation in the world

Weasel ツ

For some reason RB Salzburg has become the third most reputable club in the world, despite never really accomplishing anything, other than winning the Austrian league every year.

image.thumb.png.7ca6f874a34fb8c4b4e3b08d21e30050.png

They have been consistently getting to the round of 16 in the Champions League in recent years, but have not a single time in the 14 year save made it past round of 16 in the UCL.

It seems like they never lose reputation and only gain it. Why?

image.thumb.png.052bb74ec7b5a22b0fbf8a726f990426.png

1 hour ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Have you used any custom files or databases?

If not please upload a save to our cloud here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

I used custom databases that fixed names of players and staff, and club(juve)[edit-also competition names]. I don't believe I used others, have also used them for multiple saves without a problem, but I did create the save more than 4 months ago, so I'm not 100% sure.

Does that make the issue invalid?

Edited by Weasel ツ

• 3 weeks later...
Am 2.8.2021 um 14:21 schrieb Abdullah Patel:

Unfortunately as they have been used we can't really support you with this. If you find any examples of this with a vanilla save please let us know

it's a simple fix in the pre-game-editor. There is an award in Austria for the best Team of the season. It's needed to delete the reputation-values of this award. All awards for Teams will lead to a constant reputation-increase every season. As a result, RB Salzburg will be the biggest team after a couple of years:thup:

• Abdullah Patel changed the title to RB Salzburg third-highest-reputation-in-the-world/rd highest reputation in the world