Advanced Rules Issue - Promoted and relegated teams do not match up

JH1993

Hi All,

I am having a nightmare with advanced rules. I have downloaded a lower league database (DanFM Level 13) and converted it to advanced rules. I want to remove brexit and tweak some work permit rules. It errors immediately without making any changes. First error is the professional development league, which I managed to solve with the help of this forum. Second is the attached image (Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Vanarama National League North/South). 

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing this. I would greatly appreciate someone taking a look at the database file. As mentioned its the DanFM Level 13, pretty much untouched.

Thanks in advance.

Jake

image.png

E21 - England to Level 13 (most League Cups) 1.0.fmf

Hi!
I haven't seen your file (I don't have FM in this computer), so maybe I can see some screeshots. But first things to do:
Have you checked the "Qualification Rules" in both the upper and lower division?
(Advanced Rules > Your league > Stages > Stage # - leag (League) > League Settings > Qualification Rules)

There, you should check how many teams are promoted and relegated, but maybe your leagues have child competitions or groups, in which case you should check all of them.
Cheers!

Edited by Champol