I have a player, who played a full season for me last year. Renewed his contract, and he did not get WP, but the contract renewed.

The issue is, when I now apply for WP, nothing happens......?? Like litterally nothing happens, I just press yes to apply for WP, and that's it. No answer, no nothing.

8 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Sorry about that, does seem off. Do you mind sending use a save with the issue here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

Please let us know the name of the save 

Uploaded, the name of the save is: Martin Falkenberg - HB

How does this work from now on then?

Are you solving the save, and sending it back?

Edited by Falkenberg

• SI Staff

To answer your questions, we take a look at the save and investigate the issue to find its cause. Sometimes this means we can help you with your issue but unfortunately as we can't fix the save, the issue may still be present on that save. Taking a look at the save you've we can see changes have been made to the database here. This can cause gameplay issues like these. In order to avoid them its best to use vanilla saves without custom files or databases. 

3 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

To answer your questions, we take a look at the save and investigate the issue to find its cause. Sometimes this means we can help you with your issue but unfortunately as we can't fix the save, the issue may still be present on that save. Taking a look at the save you've we can see changes have been made to the database here. This can cause gameplay issues like these. In order to avoid them its best to use vanilla saves without custom files or databases. 

Thank you. It's only on 2 players, so I guess it's alright. I haven't had issues with other players yet.