Player turning circles/Mobility

The turning circles in this game are beyond a joke and worse than any other game before, just watch the streamable clip below. The player has 17 agility and 16 dribbling yet that is the turning circle he has and it absolutely kills the attack. In real life when a player takes the ball to his feet he will turn around on the spot and run straight when uncontested, but no this game makes a player run in a circle with a wider turn that even the titanic would make.

https://streamable.com/moh7cd

On 22/07/2021 at 22:58, Terrance The T-Rex said:

The turning circles in this game are beyond a joke and worse than any other game before, just watch the streamable clip below. The player has 17 agility and 16 dribbling yet that is the turning circle he has and it absolutely kills the attack. In real life when a player takes the ball to his feet he will turn around on the spot and run straight when uncontested, but no this game makes a player run in a circle with a wider turn that even the titanic would make.

https://streamable.com/moh7cd

I agree turning or first touches could be time to time better but I have to ask what was the player role and instructions in this situation? It seems he aims his run to wide flank and hugs the line and I started to wonder does player role/instructions cause this.

Edited by Pasonen

Defensive movement needs to be re-written - it's completely cooked. Players take far too long to recognise danger and also have no ability to assess angles, which is then amplified by attacking players getting superhuman boosts of speed/control when dribbling.

On 30/07/2021 at 09:18, Pasonen said:

I agree turning or first touches could be time to time better but I have to ask what was the player role and instructions in this situation? It seems he aims his run to wide flank and hugs the line and I started to wonder does player role/instructions cause this.

he was a right IF AT 

On 02/08/2021 at 23:01, Terrance The T-Rex said:

he was a right IF AT 

Ok I think that can explain why he goes left flank because he's left footed? Anyway one big mistake is made by highest positioned player who stops forward run and comes halfway for a second at the middle field when they are countering. No matter what role he have noone shouldn't do that.

Edited by Pasonen