Quick Question About Scouting

Gair

I try not to post stupid questions, and after much deliberation I have found myself realising, this isn't a stupid question!

So here goes:

I always, always, always manage in the lower leagues, and have never once started a game in the Premier League...

I have never came across a problem that doesn't allow me to scout anywhere else other than England.

Is there anything I can do about this? I want to be able to scout the UK at least!

Thanks people!

I believed also you must be a professional team before your board will allow scouting trips outside the UK. I started with Workington this year, and even when I hit the BSP I can not scout outside of England. It is probably a mixture, but I imagine all of it ties into the decision by your board.

I believed also you must be a professional team before your board will allow scouting trips outside the UK. I started with Workington this year, and even when I hit the BSP I can not scout outside of England. It is probably a mixture, but I imagine all of it ties into the decision by your board.

Thanks mate, this was my problem!

Now to sulk about being lamped 4-1 from a relegation threatened side...

(Sunderland fan)

Archived