Every top league in europe need to experience my management. Champions League journey

Isakf

I would like your take on this. I currently have a save where I am in 2036. This save started of with my favourite team, Rosenborg in Norway. My plan was doing a "building a nation save" but i could not stick to the same country and club during the years in the save. I started being dominant in Norway and built a great club. I finished my norwegian journey in the 2030/2031 season after i won the champions league with Rosenborg. Then I moved over to Italy and started managing a struggling Lazio. In 5 seasons I won the CL with Lazio asweel, and of course several serie A titles. Then the Bayern job were open and I won everything in my first year in Germany, including the champions league. After resigning for Bayern, i started in PSG and are now managing them in the 2036/2037 season. I wonder if I should do a major update and keep going on this save?

The following challenge will be to win the Champions league in every european country. I have ticked of 3 countries aldready and wonder if I should keep going, or if I should start from scratch in a new save with the same ambition?

Edited by Isakf

Should I give you a big update on whats has happend on this save so far or start a new with more in-depth updates from the start

Edited by Isakf