U23/U18 Goalkeeping and fitness coaches

I've very recently realized that U23 and U18 teams use the senior GK and fitness coaches.  Because of this, is there any reason at all to sign a U23 or U18 specific GK/fitness coach? assuming that I'm able to sign 3 each on my senior staff and they have decent working with youngsters rating. Is it a requirement to keep my youth rating?

No, not that I am aware of.  I am always constantly unsure why I am asked regularly to recruit U18 and reserve GK coaches when I have 2/3 for the first team and have only 7 GKs on the books

Although the GK coaches work load is light, this is not the case necessarily for the fitness coach, depending on the size of the squads, so there could be more justification for employing separate fitness coaches ( although my 2 first team coaches seem to cope on their own)

FM20, the entire GK and Fitness coaching for the club are "first team" coaches.

I usually struggle to get enough coaches for the U23 and U18s, so I wouldn't want to waste one with GK or Fitness coaches.

As you say, make sure you have enough of each with good "working with youngsters" for the U18s.