Disable first season transfer and managerial support

Would 'Disable first transfer window' option disable loans in/out too, and how can we extend it to an entire season?*

Second topic, does starting a club career with a higher manager reputation makes it easier to get managerial support, especially the first six months into the job is really challenging when players don't respect me.**

*As Man City, we briefly took a two-point lead after beating Liverpool at home. Then, Liverpool went on an 11-match winning streak and finished on 98 points to my 94 points. They achieved that despite having Virgil and Salah jaded and Wijnaldum long term injury throughout that period. They loaned-in Vinicius Jr and signed Cristian Pavon, two useful bang-for-buck squad players that went on to play an important part in their title run. For realism, we didn't purchase anyone, but those wingers fit Klopp's style perfectly and kept Mane fresh, it's just unfair so I want to prevent this happening.

**On two Spurs saves, I've had to deal with mutinies led by Lloris and Son against my authority. I'm trying to give my tactical creation full season runs, but results are heavily affected by external factors. Bergwijn was one of the few players whom I could trust and he led the club's scoring charts from start till end. Nobody got close to his 36 goals. With Man City, we lost at home to Chelsea close to the start of the season, but beat them away near the end of the season, with the exact same tactic, which just goes to prove how much players are affected by managerial support.

Not by checking a box, like you disable the first transfer window. I guess you could use the editor to enforce a transfer ban individually to all English clubs.

Yes a higher reputation makes it easier to win over the dressing room.

The LFC example you provide seems plausible for real life and would have helped me stay excited for the season. Therefore It seems weird that you'd want to extend your self imposed handicap to the other clubs in your league, since it goes against the realism the game provides, but I guess to each their own.

Started a new save. I ticked on the checkbox to let the game decide my starting reputation based on the club I want to take over. Now, my Managerial Support starts as Average instead of Very Poor. Oh wow, so for the past few weeks I've been playing with a huge handicap given to myself...

15 hours ago, jeerinho said:

Started a new save. I ticked on the checkbox to let the game decide my starting reputation based on the club I want to take over. Now, my Managerial Support starts as Average instead of Very Poor. Oh wow, so for the past few weeks I've been playing with a huge handicap given to myself...

This is a mistake that many new users make when they select a very low starting reputation for themselves and then choose a top 5 world team whose mega-stars will struggle to accept taking instruction and guidance from someone who has little or no experience.  Choosing auto reputation is by far the best way to start.

You could start in a league with a very long first transfer window. some places it lasts all the way until march the next year. This way you would get to disable transfers for almost a entire season!

To answer "

On 20/07/2021 at 11:10, jeerinho said:

Would 'Disable first transfer window' option disable loans in/out too

My experience has been that any load requiring a loan fee would not happen (as no clubs have a transfer budget).  I would assume a free loan could happen, but I haven't tested it.

The loans didn't happen and Liverpool didn't get anyone in on January too, but they are still a force to be reckoned. Contrary to what most people think, getting Man City to meet the expectations of winning the league is quite a challenge. One slip, and the AI-powered Liverpool are ready to pounce. They still scored 94 points. Drew only once. That means in many matches they could have drawn, they snatched victory instead. Jota become their super-sub, averaging an astonishing 72 minutes per goal.