Glitch in the Advanced Editor

yellowmiami

So I created an alternate Football pyramid for England. Divisions 1 and 2 have 16 teams each. Division 3 has 32 teams divided into 2 groups, Division 4 has 64 teams divided into 4 groups, Division 5 has 128 teams divided into 8 groups, and Divisions 6-8 have 256 teams divided into 16 groups each.

In the group rules, I told the advanced Editor to regionalize the different groups but when I play the game, I'll play as some random Division 8 team from let's say Sunderland. Most of the teams in my group would be from around Sunderland as well but there would always be some team from around London that would appear in my group and not get put into the groups that are generally around London. Is there a way to fix it so that the groups are completely regionalized?

Edited by yellowmiami

This is probably one of the most discussed topics around editing. It appears this is really difficult to get it completely right. 

There are a few things you can and need to do first to maximize the chances of getting it right: 

Make sure all clubs have their regional division set for each level

Make sure all clubs have a stadium and a city.

After that you can ask the editor to sort qualified teams into child competitions.