Annual salary summary

SuperJackLester

I'd really like to receive an annual salary summary which shows how much each player has earned after picking up all his bonuses (apps, goals, assists etc) for the season.

I think this would really assist the human manager into thinking a little bit more into giving these bonuses if they were potentially breaking the bank over a full season.

It could present a "real" weekly wage by dividing this annual salary into weeks. It would be really interesting to see this.

Also perhaps a "financial advisor" type AI role could be included to give the manager tips as he progresses. For example you may get a news item through saying "After looking at the average goal bonus pay out to our players throughout the year we advise you think about reducing these bonuses by £xxx for any new contracts signed" or "relegation is on the cards for us this season. We strongly advise including a 50% pay decrease clause into all players contracts". Surely clubs would give the manager this advice this in real life?

I don't think we need this just as news, this deserver another tabs. Maybe the improvement of the current projection tab

And add to that, the ability to setting the salary structure in the same mould like the "conduct fine". and that DoF/ or certain Financial Advisor can help to built the right structure based one the most fairly amount that used by the club in the same stature with our club

On 21/07/2021 at 09:58, saintrainhard said:

I don't think we need this just as news, this deserver another tabs. Maybe the improvement of the current projection tab

And add to that, the ability to setting the salary structure in the same mould like the "conduct fine". and that DoF/ or certain Financial Advisor can help to built the right structure based one the most fairly amount that used by the club in the same stature with our club

Really like this idea. Definitely builds on the financial advisor role I was envisaging 

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for the suggestion, just to clarify. The request is to bring in a salary summary inbox item which shows you how much each player has earned after picking up all his bonuses for the season. If the request is to bring in a new role which is the financial advisor, not sure if this is something accurate to real clubs. Do they have a financial advisor that breaks down bonuses and wages? If so, is this all they do and all they would bring to the game? In that case, it's not clear whether a new role of a financial advisor would be necessary in order to portray the information which could be held in the annual summary salary.

These requests have been documented and are part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM