Retirements

ParanoidBuddha

With the pre game editor I want Eriksen to retire the 30 june 2021. My question is: if I go in Person data > Retirements and I'll set that date, will he automatically retire even from the National team? Because I have seen there are other options in Details > International Retirements/International Retirements Date.
And if I want he will retire later from the national team let's say for example the 31 july 2021 how can I do it? 

The retirement date for the player is the complete retirement date, so he will leave the national team at that time (seeing that happen in previous games and it sucked!). If you want to retire him from playing the correct order is international football first, then at personal level.

9 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

With the pre game editor I want Eriksen to retire the 30 june 2021. My question is: if I go in Person data > Retirements and I'll set that date, will he automatically retire even from the National team? Because I have seen there are other options in Details > International Retirements/International Retirements Date.
And if I want he will retire later from the national team let's say for example the 31 july 2021 how can I do it? 

Hello my friend long time since we spoke hope you are well and congrats on the Azzurri I had a bet on them well before the comp started could see how Mancini had them playing:thup: so made $240:D

on to your issue as Wolf says or you can also use an IGE to retire Eriksen but do you want him to still be in the DB as a coach etc, if so you need to set up in his career plans that he wants to be a coach/manager etc

I think you want him to take part in the Euros then retire ? if so the IGE is best way set contract to expire at the end of euros and select retirement too and he wont play anymore

382c68a8dc5d02805f38659445f3991f.png

b1f34153c391fca4465dfe8406126746.png

if you havent got IGE just PM your save when you reach end of Euros  I will do it for you just set up pre game career plans if you want him to stay in DB as a non player 

26cc4d31dab12466cc8ed873d915ffe3.png

Edited by Roy Race 9